ADVANCED Lucid Dreaming - Oneirology Expirement

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I had this dream last night, that felt like a lucid dream, but I don't remember if I was aware that I was actually dreaming.

I was w/ a group of people that went to a Alligator Farm. But we got up in there and them damn Gators were running wild, like it was Jurassic Park! Them fukking Gators were going crazy in there. Man, I seen Mfers getting ripped in half, I seen bigger Gators ripping of limbs, and tossing them to other Gators. I mean they were using that mouths to throw and catch limbs to Montana threw passes to Rice!

But me, man I was sliding in that bih. I was juking them Gators, running underneath them (cuz some of them were over 6 ft tall). I was running cross the back of them, they couldn't get me. At one point, I was climbing trees, jumping from tree, to tree and shyt, but them Gators were on my ass still, following me from the ground. So, I seen them tracking this one chick, she was moving, but they were gaining on her, so I climbed down a lil and was like grab my HAND! She jumped up, and Boom, I catch Her hand. As Im pulling up her into the tree, this big ass Gator jumps up and bites her in half. I pull the upper half of her body up in the tree w/ me and see her legs are gone and Im like damn Ma!

I drop Her body and keep on moving and I finally reach the gate and I jump over. At that point I guess the dream ends cuz I don't remember anymore.
But later in the night, Im having another dream and theres some people standing around sharing stories and I tell them about how a few days ago I had to escape from this Alligator Farm....lol

A dream that felt so real, I had another dream to tell people about the dream I had earlier in the night....