According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Blacks have been conditioned to fear, look down upon and distrust other black people.

The "suburban n1kka" vs. "real n1kka" dynamic is one of the most damaging things going on currently. The so-called suburban n1kka looks down on the real n1kka and vice-versa

It's like if you strive to live for a better life, even in an upscale black neighborhood, it's like you "soft". Or improving the hood by putting together black owned businesses is being "lame".

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Jason Black, also known as The Black Authority, believes that black men are not building for these reasons:

Do you agree or disagree? I agree with 2 and 4, but not really the rest.

I agree with numbers 3, 4, and 5.

Number 1 is stupid because the wherewithal and know-how is there for us to build on our own.What the problem is ;is that all of us want to be generals instead of foot soldiers.

You can only have a few experienced generals.

A lot of us just don't want to take orders or follow any type of structure or organization. We want to do what we want at anytime all the time and that fine in a free country.However, you can't build with that type of individual thinking.

I think I listened to the Black authority back in 2007 when black feminism started hitting real hard he was making cool videos explaining what was going on cuz nobody expected it.

The part where he says..... old heads don't got shyt to pass down so creating/building isn't even a priority for the young nikkas coming up.... DEEP!

nikkas so clueless and lost on where to start cause these old heads ain't leave shyt for the young nikkas to build upon... sad

And now we got nikkas who are against building totally... only for self....

I understand, people got responsibilities...

But our culture seems to be against the idea totally.....

we've become ingrained into white society so deep that working for white people is the promised land for most of us...

The corniest shyt ever tho is the radical pro black brothers who don't got any plans to build.... jus gonna work for white people until they die and complain about white supremacy.... those the real clowns
before you can build, there needs to be a collective agenda amongst black men across the country.

That's the first step.

Once there's collective agreement on particular issues, then that's when you can move forward in building but if we're fighting and arguing over the strategy, how can we get to the first step?

Last edited:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I have always wondered if Jason black does any research before ho goes on his black rant? there are plenty of black men building and creating programs, homes business that black people can observe, you have to be in the mix. the only people who say this shyt is the one who left the hood

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Blacks have been conditioned to fear, look down upon and distrust other black people.

The "suburban n1kka" vs. "real n1kka" dynamic is one of the most damaging things going on currently. The so-called suburban n1kka looks down on the real n1kka and vice-versa
The lack of trust between black men is due to the scandalous shyt we've done to each other on our own will over the years especially in Los Angeles.

Right now, there's a real good reason why we don't trust each other and it's mainly because of the shyt we have done to each other every day whether it's robbing,shooting or just being jealous.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I'm not going to actually read through this thread.
Whole thing is probably "we need a business" "Arabs do this" "Chinese people do this" "Black women are evil."
The same pseudo-intellectual Coli discussion about "Black wealth" :coffee:

yep

same talkin points n no action foreseeable

:skiskiski:

-The BasedFather

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Like I said before. Building at home by means of a family is the bare minimum and some nikkas are missing it.
Building at home by means of creating a strong nuclear family is key to having peaceful stable communities so that building is possible.

Without a stable functional families, there will be no way we can build at any level.

Don't forget that a determined two-parent family working at McDonald's or Home Depot can raise a family while living comfortably if they have the same vision and live within their means.

Poverty in America is different than poverty in a third world country.

In other words, poverty in America is middle class in contrast to the third world.

Don't forget that.

yep

same talkin points n no action foreseeable

:skiskiski:

-The BasedFather
you're a down low faggit writing in PINK.

Why else would you write in pink, when there are 50 different other masculine colors you could write in?

Cut that shyt out.

Come out the closet and I'll respect you more.

Fukkin' fags on here.

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
you're a down Low faggit.

Why else would you write in pink, when there are 50 different other masculine colors you could write in?

Cut that shyt out.

Fukkin' Hollywood faq.

ur so agnry

wow

im so hollywood n gutta at the same time

its the holidays

be happy guy

merry christmas

i luve u even tho u hate me

based world forgives u

pink gang

wow

uggggghhhh!!!!!!!!

full

-The BasedFather

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
ur so agnry

wow

im so hollywood n gutta at the same time

its the holidays

be happy guy

merry christmas

i luve u even tho u hate me

based world forgives u

pink gang

wow

uggggghhhh!!!!!!!!

full

-The BasedFather

Come out the closet,you faq.

Why are you writing in PINK?

Females do that shyt to distinguish themselves from other male posters.

Another smart dumb nikka not addressing the real issues when he has the platform to do it :mjgrin:
Who you talkin' about lil nikka?