According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
It's young boys in the hood under 18 who have mastered the art of finding a plug/product, distribution network, marketing the product, closing the deal & the re up...

Young boys who understand the difference between profits and expenses naturally cause they out here hustling

NATURAL BORN HUSTLERS WHO COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN LEGALLY IF THEY HAD GUIDANCE....

The most popular form of entrepreneurship in our community is the trap and it's sad cause I seen so many naturals at business who use their talents to push the wrong product.. but it's all they know, I can't blame them...

It's entrepreneurship regardless... but nah.

I've seen nikkas become millionaires off the trap and they started from nothing.... those same dudes coulda put that talent elsewhere....

U can't pass the trap phone to your son and tell him it's his business now....

The fact is..... we have so many bright minds in our community.... men who could be monsters in the world of business if they were given the knowledge of how to make it happen legally...

Because the skill is there.
Word. The thing is other groups who are in the drug game cash out and turn that dirty money into a legitimate business. Jay Morrison was a former drug dealer who flipped his bread into real estate. We need more nikkas who been in the game to teach this young brothas that they can turn that money and make even more bread. Like use that bread to open a bar,club,strip club,restaurant,buy homes and flip them and make 5 times more than what you made on the block. White folks and other groups made money in the drug game and flipped it.

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
I just don't see how you can build anything in another man's country. Black Wall Street and all that. They'll always find a way to infiltrate, intercept, dilute, and/or destroy. I could see developing ideas here but eventually for any nation building ideas to really flourish and catch hold, you'd have to take them to a black nation. The motherland.

You have to have a revolution (organic, not forced or orchestrated). Like research how the American Revolution or even the Haitian Revolution started. Even those they were physical revolutions, eruptions of violence. In order for people to throw of physical chains, they have to throw off the mental ones first. Before you can get it into your mind to fight for your freedom you have to first come to the realization that you were BORN to be free.

We're not tired of the BS yet, we're comfortable, and most will not leave America until its clear that their very life depends on it. White people learning/forcing themselves to be civil towards blacks was the worst thing that could've happened to us. Like frogs in a pot of hot water but thinking its a jacuzzi.

Also to the single mother thing..I was listening to Saba while writing this, an associate of Chance the Rapper, he just said "Had to learn my mama's depression wasn't my own." I feel like that relates in some way. You don't have to follow your parents path but sometimes it does take luck and some help from above maybe to get the right influences in your life to show that there is another way.

With that being said, mentor or teach young brehs/brehettes. The youth is the key in my eyes. But everyone has their part to play.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I made this point in a couple other threads. Black men need to build together. They need to learn to be men and leaders from other men. How do they expect women to rely on them if they don't have a solid foundation.

Black men need to create a brotherhood and solidarity with other black men. Not to combat each other but to learn how to connect with others and share wisdom, and hold each other accountable.

We need to become a community that invests in our future and helps other members get opportunities because when they community pours into someone, they can use their advancement to open doors for the rest of us.

Currently, we are too individualistic. The few exceptions who made it, forget where they came from and who helped them get there. They claim their success either comes from themselves alone or from white folks who only cares for black people when he has use for them.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't see how you can build anything in another man's country. Black Wall Street and all that. They'll always find a way to infiltrate, intercept, dilute, and/or destroy. I could see developing ideas here but eventually for any nation building ideas to really flourish and catch hold, you'd have to take them to a black nation. The motherland.

You have to have a revolution (organic, not forced or orchestrated). Like research how the American Revolution or even the Haitian Revolution started. Even those they were physical revolutions, eruptions of violence. In order for people to throw of physical chains, they have to throw off the mental ones first. Before you can get it into your mind to fight for your freedom you have to first come to the realization that you were BORN to be free.

We're not tired of the BS yet, we're comfortable, and most will not leave America until its clear that their very life depends on it. White people learning/forcing themselves to be civil towards blacks was the worst thing that could've happened to us. Like frogs in a pot of hot water but thinking its a jacuzzi.

Also to the single mother thing..I was listening to Saba while writing this, an associate of Chance the Rapper, he just said "Had to learn my mama's depression wasn't my own." I feel like that relates in some way. You don't have to follow your parents path but sometimes it does take luck and some help from above maybe to get the right influences in your life to show that there is another way.

With that being said, mentor or teach young brehs/brehettes. The youth is the key in my eyes. But everyone has their part to play.

nikkaz are too detached from Africa to even think like that

you got nikkaz in hollywood begging to get funding for films and they never even think to get the money from them nigerians who have a big industry over there

if rappers did tours in Africa they would fill out soccer stadiums shytting rock stars
I'm talking meek mill level nikkaz not even Jay-Z

jason black apart of the problem though
you have to be the change in order for change to happen

in order for blacks to get on the same page we would all have to stop fukking with white media period

no hollywood movies
no mainstream music or artist

bank at black banks

make the ghetto a decent place to live

the NBA got enough nikkaz to rebuild every ghetto in America at the same time flipping their bread four times by doing so

these nikkaz have no interest

the ghetto is fukked up, but thats a good thing, you can get property for cheap and turn it into something of value

if you buy entire blocks next to each other and fix them up, you automatically increase the property value of everything around it

but none of these c00n as celebrities even think of that wave, even when helping black people will make them stupid rich they don't do it

fukk all the athletes, fukk all the entertainers, fukk all the corporate nikkaz

the nikkaz with nothing are gonna have to band together and make something, there is no other option

we is fearless enough to walk the path, we can start today

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
nikkaz are too detached from Africa to even think like that

you got nikkaz in hollywood begging to get funding for films and they never even think to get the money from them nigerians who have a big industry over there

if rappers did tours in Africa they would fill out soccer stadiums shytting rock stars
I'm talking meek mill level nikkaz not even Jay-Z

jason black apart of the problem though
you have to be the change in order for change to happen

in order for blacks to get on the same page we would all have to stop fukking with white media period

no hollywood movies
no mainstream music or artist

bank at black banks

make the ghetto a decent place to live

the NBA got enough nikkaz to rebuild every ghetto in America at the same time flipping their bread four times by doing so

these nikkaz have no interest

the ghetto is fukked up, but thats a good thing, you can get property for cheap and turn it into something of value

if you buy entire blocks next to each other and fix them up, you automatically increase the property value of everything around it

but none of these c00n as celebrities even think of that wave, even when helping black people will make them stupid rich they don't do it

fukk all the athletes, fukk all the entertainers, fukk all the corporate nikkaz

the nikkaz with nothing are gonna have to band together and make something, there is no other option

we is fearless enough to walk the path, we can start today

How do you feel about Al Haymon and what's he's doing with PBC?

Are those the kind of power moves you feel black men should be making?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What were older blacks capable of passing down... and what are you young nikkas and Jason Black doing to change the course....?? :sas1:
The answer for most of these dudes is jack shyt. They just come on here on the male version of yaas girl when these dudes saying basic stuff mixed with bullshyt.

Its on purpose too...... youtube activists are the prosperity preachers that these online nikkas like to bang on
I think it makes some of these dudes feel better about their lives for some strange reason.