According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree in that we do need to think bigger than business. Just to make sure we are on the same point, you are saying gather 1 dollar from members on here, spread it to other pro black forums to do the same, find some black communities to invest in (for things that are very much needed like co-ops, maybe more youth centers etc.) and use the money to build those up.

Now that is all good and well, but the extra point of making businesses is for multiple reasons. The type of businesses is the real thing, it needs to be something where you can put jobs out for our own, take money out of cac and other hands and put it in our own, THEN take portions of the money we earn and CONTINUE to pool it into the black community investment fund. That way you put jobs out for our own, give money to our own, put money into black communities and take money out of cac hands all at once. :shaq:

Of course, you have to continue to remind people to continue with this and not just pocket all the money. shyt with the amount I see my friends spend on booze, tobacco and other crap they can definitely handle doing more than $1 a day.

In other words, we can do what you propose and encourage people to build businesses because it all helps in the end.

I feel like once you make an impact in these communities,you can get the ears of the people and get them interested in wanting to invest back in they own community at that point....once that happens ,your movement expands and it will be more money and resources to start the business....but also a vested interest in seeing these business succeed,if the community feels like its theirs....simply having a black ownee i dont think does that for people unfortunatley.

Im proposing what i would call community sorrorities,we rent homes in communities,load it with trappings that can attract the youth,as well as locals but mostly the youth....has to be made clear its a place for positivity and growth,you would like to have diversity with smart kids,as well as athletes,musicians,and just good kids....but you want the best of the best.

We would need to pay people who are good with kids,can teach,who care,with good backgrounds(:sitdown:) and references,for there time.

It would really need to be like a sororiety,this came to me after seeing how our people like to be apart of things based on either the popularity or exclusiveness of it,a "sorority" allows for both....we would have to build a footprint in that community culturally just like gangs do all the time....i would like it to be like a sororiety down to specefic colors and everything....we would have block parties,give out groceries to the needy:mjcry:

Now i could be wrong from what im thinking,these things dont seem like they would be all that expensive:patrice:,or ambitiously out of reach....we could start off with one spot,or two or 3.

I know you might read it and say "this sounds like alot of fun shyt,and not alot of building or education:comeon:"

I think this comes first,building a sense of community,then you can educate people and bring them your plans and they move as a collective:jbhmm:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I said in another thread. when you start talking about black business that is when the c00ns come out with their emotions and excuses.

May be a big assumption because I have him on mute but I bet no chill Jones is in here with his head in the sand talking that docile cowardice shyt

Im more "woke" then 90% of you so called pro black bytches on this board and in addition my grind and hustle is bar none.
you're not focusing on the points being made, you're more concerned and worried about how those points will be perceived by outsiders to our community.

that's being a PR rep, that's not engaging in intelligent discussion or trying to solve problems. you're worried about how we "look".

this is why your arguments are coming out as scatter-brained nonsensical rants. you're not intellectually equipped to be in this discussion yet....

give it a few more years, watch a few more youtube videos, or maybe even go back to school - but until then:

giphy.gif

No I'm not concerned with those points because they are insignificant to the bigger picture. I mean I've made that abundantly clear. If your too slow or too caught up in your own hype to get that. That's on you. Attempted to give you open dialogue but your the type to talk and not listen. Further more the problems or things you perceive as problems because this is what white America tells you to believe are not problems or issues for us to fix for that matter.

And true intellects don't necessarily rely on you tube videos(by far the dumbest shyt you've stated thus far) this is self attained knowledge....but this is you the little my first militant book reading nikka trying to tell me about life and perception...when you take your information from Media channels and YouTube...please shut all the way the fukk up breh....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
In that case, be the exception breh, tell us about the puppet masters instead of downplaying the other brehs. I would love to hear about it. :sas1:

Puppet masters like the elites...Bilderberg..Globalist bankers...Commerical corporations....National Lobbyists....these are the people who control our money...infiltrate our government...pass our laws...mandate wealth...decide to enter wars...invest in our self destruction...those are the puppet masters...the people who put money over everything.....your health, well being, education,family, and growth. These people don't care about you...never have...never will.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikkaz are too detached from Africa to even think like that

you got nikkaz in hollywood begging to get funding for films and they never even think to get the money from them nigerians who have a big industry over there

if rappers did tours in Africa they would fill out soccer stadiums shytting rock stars
I'm talking meek mill level nikkaz not even Jay-Z

jason black apart of the problem though
you have to be the change in order for change to happen

in order for blacks to get on the same page we would all have to stop fukking with white media period

no hollywood movies
no mainstream music or artist

bank at black banks

make the ghetto a decent place to live

the NBA got enough nikkaz to rebuild every ghetto in America at the same time flipping their bread four times by doing so

these nikkaz have no interest

the ghetto is fukked up, but thats a good thing, you can get property for cheap and turn it into something of value

if you buy entire blocks next to each other and fix them up, you automatically increase the property value of everything around it

but none of these c00n as celebrities even think of that wave, even when helping black people will make them stupid rich they don't do it

fukk all the athletes, fukk all the entertainers, fukk all the corporate nikkaz

the nikkaz with nothing are gonna have to band together and make something, there is no other option

we is fearless enough to walk the path, we can start today

I just saw this, but great post

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
Puppet masters like the elites...Bilderberg..Globalist bankers...Commerical corporations....National Lobbyists....these are the people who control our money...infiltrate our government...pass our laws...mandate wealth...decide to enter wars...invest in our self destruction...those are the puppet masters...the people who put money over everything.....your health, well being, education,family, and growth. These people don't care about you...never have...never will.

Specifics, who are they (name them), and show us the process by which they control our government, health, etc... I want to see the paper trail.

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps

I am not saying you're wrong, but I'd like to know how you acquired such information on how our actual system worked without (presumably) being within the private circles of the government, health sector, etc.... So, you must have some information that we aren't privy to.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I am not saying you're wrong, but I'd like to know how you acquired such information on how our actual system worked without (presumably) being within the private circles of the government, health sector, etc.... So, you must have some information that we aren't privy to.

Why did we entrr Iraq...who benefitted the most. Who appointed or "vetted" dikk Cheney to be VP? How much did the NRA donate to Trump in regards to the election? Who or what is the Bilderberg group. How many international bank CEOS are a part of it...What do Iran..Syria..Lybia..and Iraq all in common with each other...why are there so many clear holes in the official story of 911 when its clear that there was something else that went on....why and who killed JFK? Who is Herbert Walker and what is his connection the Bush Family....who is Haliburton..and who was a former Ceo of Haliburton beforr he became VP of the United States...who had the ONLY monopoly in regards to the "reconstruction" and take over of Iraq...What is the CONNECTION between the Bin Ladin family and the Bush family...what is the primary legal export from Afghanistan....let me know breh....its not a theory all of this shyt is facts breh...:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County

I had a feeling that was what you meant, the true white devils of the world, the arch-demons I would say. Of course people have a problem with them, but you have to think about it. One thing is they are WAY WAY at the top.

Touching them is the hardest battle, but before we can fukk with that portion, we have to cut through the dense jungle in our way. The big thing for now is just to try and fix what you can about white america. Don't get people wrong breh, the puppet masters are definitely on the hit list, but all the bullshyt in the way makes them untouchable. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County

:jbhmm: Did we miss something? I think we had some good discussion. Right now we should focus on doing what we can. :yeshrug:

The Official E-Commerce/Website Business Advice Thread

"Until You Own Your Own, You Can't Be Free": Official 2017 Entrepreneurship Thread

The Largest Online Marketplace for Black Owned Businesses | webuyblack.com (Website for those who make products or offer services)

Some links for anybody who comes to this thread. Also, I know it may be hard, but scope out shyt on other forums. Just like cacs are on here eating off of info posted, start eating off of other sites. The internet is a strong tool.

I'll add some extra stuff to the threads also once I am able to.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I just don't see how you can build anything in another man's country. Black Wall Street and all that. They'll always find a way to infiltrate, intercept, dilute, and/or destroy. I could see developing ideas here but eventually for any nation building ideas to really flourish and catch hold, you'd have to take them to a black nation. The motherland.

You have to have a revolution (organic, not forced or orchestrated). Like research how the American Revolution or even the Haitian Revolution started. Even those they were physical revolutions, eruptions of violence. In order for people to throw of physical chains, they have to throw off the mental ones first. Before you can get it into your mind to fight for your freedom you have to first come to the realization that you were BORN to be free.

We're not tired of the BS yet, we're comfortable, and most will not leave America until its clear that their very life depends on it. White people learning/forcing themselves to be civil towards blacks was the worst thing that could've happened to us. Like frogs in a pot of hot water but thinking its a jacuzzi.

Also to the single mother thing..I was listening to Saba while writing this, an associate of Chance the Rapper, he just said "Had to learn my mama's depression wasn't my own." I feel like that relates in some way. You don't have to follow your parents path but sometimes it does take luck and some help from above maybe to get the right influences in your life to show that there is another way.

With that being said, mentor or teach young brehs/brehettes. The youth is the key in my eyes. But everyone has their part to play.
Underrated comment.