According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree with Jason about the older generations....let's be honest, a lot of them are arrogant for no reason, they act like they built so much and young nikkas just came along and fukked it all up. They bytch about young nikkas, saying we ain't shyt, but young nikkas like me who really want to build are out here starting from scratch. I literally started from scratch. Many of peers of other races have fathers or other relatives who's businesses they either take over or can easily get a managerial or decent position via nepotism. Even if they have less education than us. What did young nikkas inherit? Businesses? Money? Knowledge? No, we just got told to go to the white man (who wants to see you starve) for a job.

How can you blame the nikkas my age (25) for failures that happened the 20, 30,40,50+ years ago; every other race, the older generation passes something down to the next generation, but the older black generation said fukk you, I'm gonna party, floss, and spend up the money, sold what businesses they did have, and said it's the youths fault. Young nikkas like me started with nothing. But regardless of my opinions about the older generations, i am doing my part to set my offspring up with a business and money.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Best part is y'all sitting around waiting for some magical nikka to come and save you, how'd obama work out for you?

Gave that fukker 8 years and he aint give you shyt, look out for self and self only, aint never gone be no damn black community, just nikkas over here and nikkas over there.
Sadly this. I've given up on black people here in the uk and in london. All they wanna do is hang and fukk cacs, gangbang etc. Indians here are building, Turkish here are building but nikkas here in the uk just mess around. I only look out for a few blacks i know and support them. Africa is the place now. fukk uk, america and europe

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It's young boys in the hood under 18 who have mastered the art of finding a plug/product, distribution network, marketing the product, closing the deal & the re up...

Young boys who understand the difference between profits and expenses naturally cause they out here hustling

NATURAL BORN HUSTLERS WHO COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN LEGALLY IF THEY HAD GUIDANCE....

The most popular form of entrepreneurship in our community is the trap and it's sad cause I seen so many naturals at business who use their talents to push the wrong product.. but it's all they know, I can't blame them...

It's entrepreneurship regardless... but nah.

I've seen nikkas become millionaires off the trap and they started from nothing.... those same dudes coulda put that talent elsewhere....

U can't pass the trap phone to your son and tell him it's his business now....

The fact is..... we have so many bright minds in our community.... men who could be monsters in the world of business if they were given the knowledge of how to make it happen legally...

Because the skill is there.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Best part is y'all sitting around waiting for some magical nikka to come and save you
I said this though:
Young nikkas like me started with nothing. But regardless of my opinions about the older generations, i am doing my part to set my offspring up with a business and money.

:yeshrug:I'm building, i don't post on here a lot, but the majority of my posts are about entrepreneurship and group economics, instead of relying on cacs for employment. I'm not following the older generations blueprint of "just get a job from the white man and stay there for the rest of your life". I have a small business, I've had it for a couple of years. It may not be Wal Mart but it's doing pretty good. I want to do the opposite of what a lot of old nikkas did, build something and pass it down to my kids. :ehh:I'm not gonna just tell them to go beg the white man for a job/opportunity. fukk that.

For the most part, older black men didn't build, that's the truth. Just because i said this doesn't mean I'M not building

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Can't get mad about that, but I'd be quick to ask what has he built

What's funny to me, reading this and then going in a thread earlier where a dude was on IG posting a gun with a drum tape on the end to that bih and his girl driving, makes me think how far we have to go as a ppl

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Single motherhood. The quickest way to turn a boy into a servant is to put a woman as his leader and deprive him of seeing a man leading the house the boy lives. The state of a society is simply a reflection of the state of the home. If a boy does not see how a man builds a home then do not expect that boy to go into society and build anything there either. A boy learns how to build by watching the man who created him build the home that he lives in and then seeing that man interact with other men who are building. Without that you will have the situation that we have today: 75% of your children raised by single mothers who get their income from white daddy which teaches these boys to bow to white men rather than to build on their own.

:snoop:nikka please

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
He is right about the older generation though. You have alot of lost nikkas outhere who have the strive to make wealth. Hence why hustling is big in our community to make some bread. However where are the old heads to tell the nikkas who hustle to use it as a means to an end. That is to tell them when is the right time to cash out and wash that dirty money clean into a legitimate business. That is what the Chinese and Arabs do. Arabs who own deli shops here in NYC in every type of illegal shyt but that clean that dirty money. Also there isnt no one teach young black men where to begin. Lack of leadership is an issue.

I want to see what the black women in the coli think? The reason because we need their input as well in this topic.
@Milk N Cookies
@Colicat
@Ashley Banks
@QueenKunta
@Celerii
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@BlackPearl
@PartyHeart
I made this point in a couple other threads. Black men need to build together. They need to learn to be men and leaders from other men. How do they expect women to rely on them if they don't have a solid foundation.

Black men need to create a brotherhood and solidarity with other black men. Not to combat each other but to learn how to connect with others and share wisdom, and hold each other accountable.

We need to become a community that invests in our future and helps other members get opportunities because when they community pours into someone, they can use their advancement to open doors for the rest of us.

Currently, we are too individualistic. The few exceptions who made it, forget where they came from and who helped them get there. They claim their success either comes from themselves alone or from white folks who only cares for black people when he has use for them.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
So basically he said what everyone already knew. Thats my problem with hotep nikkas they want the MASSES of black men to build. Thats not gonna happen too many nikkas is lost in the sauce and throughout history the MASSES ain't never done shyt but die. It was always secret societies that ran the greatest empires and communities, the masses just followed the smart nikkas. A select group of black men in secret need to form a underground group that feeds, defends, shelters, and TEACHES the rest of us ingant ass nikkas so we could follow their teachings ( not lead ) to greatness. Thats what needs to happen in my opinion.
The two arenas we dominate are sports and entertainment and thats billions of dollars that should be flowing to our community. I kno its not fair on them but they have to sacrifice for the better good and invest in our commuities and get that black middle class jump started and then we can go on our way.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The two arenas we dominate are sports and entertainment and thats billions of dollars that should be flowing to our community. I kno its not fair on them but they have to sacrifice for the better good and invest in our commuities and get that black middle class jump started and then we can go on our way.
I believe the whites would boycott that shyt with the quickness like they're starting to do with the NFL.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Best part is y'all sitting around waiting for some magical nikka to come and save you, how'd obama work out for you?

Gave that fukker 8 years and he aint give you shyt, look out for self and self only, aint never gone be no damn black community, just nikkas over here and nikkas over there.
This cac is so over the top:francis:

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I agree with Jason about the older generations....let's be honest, a lot of them are arrogant for no reason, they act like they built so much and young nikkas just came along and fukked it all up. They bytch about young nikkas, saying we ain't shyt, but young nikkas like me who really want to build are out here starting from scratch. I literally started from scratch. Many of peers of other races have fathers or other relatives who's businesses they either take over or can easily get a managerial or decent position via nepotism. Even if they have less education than us. What did young nikkas inherit? Businesses? Money? Knowledge? No, we just got told to go to the white man (who wants to see you starve) for a job.

How can you blame the nikkas my age (25) for failures that happened the 20, 30,40,50+ years ago; every other race, the older generation passes something down to the next generation, but the older black generation said fukk you, I'm gonna party, floss, and spend up the money, sold what businesses they did have, and said it's the youths fault. Young nikkas like me started with nothing. But regardless of my opinions about the older generations, i am doing my part to set my offspring up with a business and money.

A lot of older black men are just reminiscing ass nikkas...not all but a lot. Always talking about how they were 'that nikka' back in the day. You're right that instead of passing down businesses, for the most part, young black men just got passed down stories about running the streets, chasing p*ssy and pushing whips from our "elders". To the black men in here who disagree with Jason, think about it, how many black men have given you a job before, let alone a business? Some of you can't even fathom the thought of that, but for these white, asian, arab guys etc taking over the family business or being employed by someone who actually looks like you, isn't out of the ordinary. I know guys right now who are managers because of their dad, uncle, or cousin, etc you think it's a coincidence that all these guys of other races get most of these managerial positions, probably even at your own job?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
He is right about the older generation though. You have alot of lost nikkas outhere who have the strive to make wealth. Hence why hustling is big in our community to make some bread. However where are the old heads to tell the nikkas who hustle to use it as a means to an end. That is to tell them when is the right time to cash out and wash that dirty money clean into a legitimate business. That is what the Chinese and Arabs do. Arabs who own deli shops here in NYC in every type of illegal shyt but that clean that dirty money. Also there isnt no one teach young black men where to begin. Lack of leadership is an issue.

I want to see what the black women in the coli think? The reason because we need their input as well in this topic.
@Milk N Cookies
@Colicat
@Ashley Banks
@QueenKunta
@Celerii
@Elle Driver
@CinnaSlim
@BlackPearl
@PartyHeart

:skip: nah im ok.