According to Jason Black, black men are not building for these reasons...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
pink is an awesome color

i support the fight against breast cance

i luv u guys but im not a fruit

by the foot nikka

:stealoff:

full

-The BasedFather
You're a down low faggit.

Stop writing in pink,you faq.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Black men from the previous decades didn't pass down shyt. Not even a share of stock :mjlol:

I'll do better for my son. I think our generation gets it more than the previous ones did.
Don't forget that black Americans couldn't own property or vote due to Black codes and Jim Crow laws that were on the books until the late sixties.

So of course our forefathers were behind the eight ball but they did lay the blue print out on how we can counter white supremacy.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Still the best most relevant speech, Umar be pump fake'n but this video sum up these pro black preaching internet nikkas:mjlol:

Its the same cycle - Racist News sensationalism, fear mongering, complaining, black women & single mothers are the problem, donate, buy my shyt, come to my lecture/debate , bang on that beast(false threats against cacs) guilt tripping individuals to do something you won't, talking bout shyt they ain't bout to do(we gotta start killing these crackas):troll:Callin nikkas agents because they have different opinion...
We gotta get a code( The invisible black code, that none of these hypocrites live by):troll:Aimless marches,protest & boycotts, twitter activists thinking they somebody, history preaching....nikkas saying what have you done for the black community in defense of their bullshyt......More importantly using the term "woke" aka fake consciousness :troll: :pachaha:

The list goes on:russ:

#2017GetToBuildingOrShutTheFukkkUp

:blessed:My personal goal is to not comment in a complaining about black people, black oppression & history, police or racist killed a nikka aka we gotta do something "what black people need to do is" thread :mjlol:I'm finish with that shyt..

I will be front & center for them "exposing black hypocrites" threads tho:mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
Banks. Then buy the block. No other place to start. I agree with every thing except the mother part. That was overblown. And trying to enforce a black patriarchy is a prime example of doing something to fit in with white people. Logically, he's correct but ideologically, that part is biased. Our men are not subject to the same rules yet and criticizing the mothers apropos of nothing is kinda shady. If this is about accountability of men, why are women mentioned at all? Overall, shyt is on point tho.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The part where he says..... old heads don't got shyt to pass down so creating/building isn't even a priority for the young nikkas coming up.... DEEP!

nikkas so clueless and lost on where to start cause these old heads ain't leave shyt for the young nikkas to build upon... sad

And now we got nikkas who are against building totally... only for self....

I understand, people got responsibilities...

But our culture seems to be against the idea totally.....

we've become ingrained into white society so deep that working for white people is the promised land for most of us...

The corniest shyt ever tho is the radical pro black brothers who don't got any plans to build.... jus gonna work for white people until they die and complain about white supremacy.... those the real clowns
A lot of spoken word artists and shyt.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men cannot build for women who don't submit... this was put in motion in the 60s :ufdup:

You can build your family up yourself but forget this collective pipe dream :mjcry:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Education is lacking and these new nikkas always want to lecture instead of inspire and provide the means to do so.

Also white banking institutions make it damn near impossible to obtain a good quality loan to move forward.

Whites as a majority are not faring to much better then any other race as far as ratio comparison...its just most positions of power are dominated by whites....society as well but if most of Americas elite are white supremacist males that should be the expectation. Blacks need to stop pocket watching white people as well as each other but its easier for alot of these so called nationalist to talk down eaxh other then to honestly help the next black man. But will be the first to complain about unity...shyt is redundant at this point. You cant say well the black man is dying of thirst...and I have the libation to quench it...but I wont share it because we have to find it ourselves...then go on complaining about the lack of thirst....

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Men cannot build for women who don't submit... this was put in motion in the 60s :ufdup:

You can build your family up yourself but forget this collective pipe dream :mjcry:

Please...find you the RIGHT woman...dont put black failure on the back of women...thats hoe shyt. We need strong independent women..not submissive ones. Ol I can be a better man if my woman would just let me ass nikka:dame:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
99% of this can be listed to a lack of community, a sound system and of course, white supremacy but when white supremacy was overt, he had a sound system and a community.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Still the best most relevant speech, Umar be pump fake'n but this video sum up these pro black preaching internet nikkas:mjlol:

Its the same cycle - Racist News sensationalism, fear mongering, complaining, black women & single mothers are the problem, donate, buy my shyt, come to my lecture/debate , bang on that beast(false threats against cacs) guilt tripping individuals to do something you won't, talking bout shyt they ain't bout to do(we gotta start killing these crackas):troll:Callin nikkas agents because they have different opinion...
We gotta get a code( The invisible black code, that none of these hypocrites live by):troll:Aimless marches,protest & boycotts, twitter activists thinking they somebody, history preaching....nikkas saying what have you done for the black community in defense of their bullshyt......More importantly using the term "woke" aka fake consciousness :troll: :pachaha:

The list goes on:russ:

#2017GetToBuildingOrShutTheFukkkUp

:blessed:My personal goal is to not comment in a complaining about black people, black oppression & history, police or racist killed a nikka aka we gotta do something "what black people need to do is" thread :mjlol:I'm finish with that shyt..

I will be front & center for them "exposing black hypocrites" threads tho:mjgrin:

This is so true :wow:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please...find you the RIGHT woman...dont put black failure on the back of women...thats hoe shyt. We need strong independent women..not submissive ones. Ol I can be a better man if my woman would just let me ass nikka:dame:

Government housing policies of post 1960s civil rights beg to differ.....

I don't care much for your shaming tactics ..whether it's hoe sh!t or not... it's historically accurate

If I get outta #GMB I'll get a submissive woman ...akin to my black mother submitting to my dominant father

You can have a strong independent woman all you want :hitunes: