A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See, this is why men are angry. They listen to this bullshyt, try it in their real life and either attract no women or attract predators who emotionally, financially and sometimes even physically abuse the man and then throw him away like a used tampon. This creates anger at those women who hurt them and that anger is compounded by people who tell them they're misogynistic and hate women. It invalidates what they've gone through completely and flips their pain on THEM.

This aggressive simping mentality that is being pushed by people like harvey has traumatized multiple generations of men and its time for the cycle to stop. One of the most valuable and transformative lessons you learn as you grow up is that adults don't always know better than you, and there are people who are 10, 20 or 30 years your senior but are LESS mature and intelligent than you because they've learned nothing from their mistakes.

They've grown over confident in their own ability. They've mistaken good fortune for skill, intuition for intelligence, and deign to give you advice whilst being ignorant to the depths of their own stupidity. They're literally too stupid to know what they're ignorant about and think repeating the same dumb shyt over again with emphasis is equivalent to spouting facts based off data and observable phenomenon. They're so obsessed with saving face that they can't possibly allow themselves to be wrong about anything and think it's beneath them to listen to what younger people have to say. Especially if deep down they know the young person is telling the truth. They don't want to believe it because they're too weak to handle the psychological pain of being wrong about something.

If you're a man in his 20s or 30s and think men like Steve Harvey actually give a shyt about you, you deserve whatever you get.

Your supposed to learn about your generation of women by the time you get out of highschool. These young men cant put that squarely on people like steve. I learned what my mama told me about girls was nonsense by the time I touched the 9th grade. If they are traumatized,its from their own lack of experience.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Women really take advice from this dude who has been married three times, two of the wives he cheated on and one of them he used to beat.

Also the way this economy is set up, two incomes is a MUST just to be able to have a decent standard of living. Prices for everything has gone up but wages haven't kept up.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He could have explained what a woman is supposed to bring to the table, but instead he falls back on his played out shtick of dumping on men.

Its a gimmick he runs thats accepted by the generation thats dying out. Gen x and Boomers. And actually if those generations considered what women brought to the table, millennials and zoomers would be in much better shape..

Stupid nikkas handling relationships like white men F*CKED UP THE BLACK COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!! White men who practiced white supremacy told that white cave bytch to stay at home while he took care of the house. The white cave bytch didn't know how to take care of the home, so she hired BLACK WOMEN TO TAKE CARE OF HER HOME AND KIDS. They called them nannys at the time.

Once again black people learning from white people setting us back. Its levels to understanding.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall are missing the nuance and dont understand the value of a righteous womb.

Based on the context,it seems he is talking about monetarily. If you find a righteous proverbs 31 woman. And she doesnt bring much to the table financially or maybe nothing at all. As a man you should not care,and would be a fool to turn her away. Especially in these troubling times.

Now if he is saying that men need to move women into our apartments,or pay their living expenses upon meeting them. Thats a whole nother story and I want out:hubie:

But if you meet a good righteous women, motherly/home maker qualities,submissive. How much money she brings is of very little importance. Your investing in a potential life portal for your children. I will fund these dates to find out if you are the potential child bearer I think you are. Do you have potential to be molded into that:respect:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Your supposed to learn about your generation of women by the time you get out of highschool. These young men cant put that squarely on people like steve. I learned what my mama told me about girls was nonsense by the time I touched the 9th grade. If they are traumatized,its from their own lack of experience.
The world is hard enough on those men so I'm not trying to jump in and be yet another fist or foot beating on them for a mistake they made.

Their mistake is that they trusted older people as they were raised to do. You didn't, they did. It's on the adults in their lives who failed them. Thousands of men out here are getting advice from old simps, women, or men who were doing what is now considered sexual assault and harassment.

Gaining knowledge from other men is the antidote and that's what forums like the coli are here for. It's too late for a lot of older men, but millennial and Gen Z men are learning the game from those who've been where they are. That gives me hope.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
The women who have a man that’s head of the household taking care of everything aint posting this pandering nonsense it’s the single ones reposting this because they’re his target audience and those women will still let nikkas smash without “bringing anything to the table“

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But thats sexist and misogynistic. Women should be able to choose what their job should be.
:troll:

And thats ok. If a woman wants to work, let her work. But if she can't chew gum and walk at the same time, she needs to choose between a family and kids. I don't but that "my kids out of control because I work too much".. A woman like that brings confusion to the table because she doesn't know her capabilities.