A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Imaging taking advice about women from Steve Harvey :dead:

If they don’t need to bring anything to the table, we should go back to handling them like property. :blessed:
Listened to the full interview earlier today, Shannon actually gave some push back about "independent women" and women who say they dont need no man, Steve knocked that also and said he got pushback on saying his wife is his property and he say he is hers. This clip is cut off to produce outrage. The segment when they get into relationships is towards the end of interview. It was actually bought up when he mentioned Shannon paying for womens divorce, (clip starts at 1:46:40) They start talking about him and Marjorie getting together and how he took off business wise after that (1:40:40)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:dead:

Yesterday my wife and I went to a taping of Family Feud down the street from us at Trillith Studios in Fayetteville, GA. We were part of the audience. Did 2 shows. Steve is still a nikka, don't believe the TV shyt. He's a 100% black Cleveland nikka. The jokes and talking to us that he did in between takes and breaks was pretty much a standup. Real Cool Funny nikka. :yeshrug:

That being said....GTFOH on that hot take :mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
As a person who has done this, that mindstate is dangerous as hell because she wants you to pay for everything but yet she gets to still have a day in the finances?

my ex wasn’t born with resources and was homeless at 18 when she moved in with my family and I married at 20. It was basically like having another daughter, and we fought so much that the love faded because of all the resentment.

I don’t want to be with any woman who doesn’t fell the need or see the importance of contributing to a household. It’s about working together by any means necessary.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I would assume cheaper child care, maid, chef, mow the lawn, raise kids, caregiver take care of ya momz when she sick etc. A homemaker and make money streaming games during down time, lol..

Aunt Bee on Andy Griffith stayed at home to make sure Opie, the house and Andy was good! Bee budgeted the money....Andy didn't even have a car besides the government sheriff car he let Barney use.... and Bee got a car before Andy, lol.

:what::dahell:

Aunt Bee wasn't married to Andy Griffith, she was his paternal aunt, who lived rent free in Andy Griffith's home as a maid, so Aunt Bee was obligated to act as a caregiver/homemaker.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
And to add to that, it creates entitled women too. If one thinks they don't have to bring anything, they will be flabbergasted when they don't receive everything or at least, all that they want from a man, feeding into a vicious cycle.
Exactly. He's fueling the idea of transactional relationships. Under that view, a man can only be a resource to be used until he's no longer useful. If you suffer a setback in your life, under that worldview your woman who brought nothing to the table is completely justified in her decision to disappear into the arms of another man. That's not love. It isn't the foundation that a long lasting relationship is built on.