A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HES RICH! HE CAN SAY THIS BULLshyt! I make more money than I ever thought I would and the shyt ain't enough to take care of a family much less me and my girl unless we move to bumfukk and dodge racists for fun when we aren't working. Tired of these old heads talking this bullshyt.

Thats from the old school mentality when dudes would have all kinds of health issues by 40 (still happening) cause all they do is work and drink. Can't let these over the hill ass cats keep saying this bullshyt. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. Keep that "Don't worry bout a thang, babygirl" shyt in the Reagan economy.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I take care of her, what am I getting out of it if she doesn't bring anything?

Nah fukk that. She has to compliment me. If I'm providing, protecting, fixing, leading, etc. Then she should cater to me :yeshrug:
I broke this down to my girl years ago. If ALL of that is on me, then what I do is done on my time by my rules and if I get tired of the situation, im making the break from it as quick and uncaring as possible. If it ain't WE, then it's all about me.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
But if you meet a good righteous women, motherly/home maker qualities,submissive. How much money she brings is of very little importance. Your investing in a potential life portal for your children. I will fund these dates to find out if you are the potential child bearer I think you are. Do you have potential to be molded into that:respect:
Always throwing your 2 cents in these convos when you are a rapist who views women as property.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
lmao this one hit a nerve, mfs dapping like crazy
I gotta listen to Shannon's podcast, I always like what I hear in passing. I don't know what everyone is so mad about, if that lifestyle isn't for you, then don't live it. Steve is obviously being provocative here, but it's a noble way to think about the obligation you have to your family, it was good enough for my dad.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
kevin-samuels-women.gif
Funny.. I didn’t even watch this dude but he’s done more for black relationships than this pandering ass nikka Steve Harvey

I remember that stupid book he wrote about “Maybe he’s just not into you” or some shyt and black single women were eating that shyt up

I bet most of them still single

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If you're a man making good money, a respectful guy, no kids yet, you're damn right you better ask yourself what is a woman bringing to the table. Not only financially but emotionally/mentally.

Why should you marry a woman who's lazy or crazy....just because she has a vagina to have a baby?
(i didn't even mean to make that rhyme but that tells me I'm speaking truth)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
If you're a man making good money, a respectful guy, no kids yet, you're damn right you better ask yourself what is a woman bringing to the table. Not only financially but emotionally/mentally.

Why should you marry a woman who's lazy or crazy....just because she has a vagina to have a baby?
(i didn't even mean to make that rhyme but that tells me I'm speaking truth)

bars