A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
See, this is why men are angry. They listen to this bullshyt, try it in their real life and either attract no women or attract predators who emotionally, financially and sometimes even physically abuse the man and then throw him away like a used tampon. This creates anger at those women who hurt them and that anger is compounded by people who tell them they're misogynistic and hate women. It invalidates what they've gone through completely and flips their pain on THEM.

This aggressive simping mentality that is being pushed by people like harvey has traumatized multiple generations of men and its time for the cycle to stop. One of the most valuable and transformative lessons you learn as you grow up is that adults don't always know better than you, and there are people who are 10, 20 or 30 years your senior but are LESS mature and intelligent than you because they've learned nothing from their mistakes.

They've grown over confident in their own ability. They've mistaken good fortune for skill, intuition for intelligence, and deign to give you advice whilst being ignorant to the depths of their own stupidity. They're literally too stupid to know what they're ignorant about and think repeating the same dumb shyt over again with emphasis is equivalent to spouting facts based off data and observable phenomenon. They're so obsessed with saving face that they can't possibly allow themselves to be wrong about anything and think it's beneath them to listen to what younger people have to say. Especially if deep down they know the young person is telling the truth. They don't want to believe it because they're too weak to handle the psychological pain of being wrong about something.

If you're a man in his 20s or 30s and think men like Steve Harvey actually give a shyt about you, you deserve whatever you get.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Steve Harvey is pandering. No man with sense that brings a lot at the table is going to take on a woman that brings nothing to the table.

Bringing something to the table doesn't mean the woman has to bring a ton of money. It means she has to offer SOME sort of pleasant trait, whether that's a sweet personality, a nurturing nature, or SOMETHING. If a woman thinks she's just going to show up and get rewarded because she's a woman, then she's going to have a tough dating life ahead of her.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The economy doesn't allow most men to provide for the household solely on his income. I do think it's better that way, though.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Imaging taking advice about women from Steve Harvey :dead:

If they don’t need to bring anything to the table, we should go back to handling them like property. :blessed:

Take relationship advice from a man with multiple divorces on his record :mjlol:

Maybe if he picked women who were bringing something to the table he wouldn't have been out cheating.

imagine listening to a multiple divorce havin ass nikka who wore a hairpiece :dead:
Exactly! I've been saying this shyt about him for years! I never understood why anyone would listen to this charlatan when it comes to successful relationships. Dude is sitting on a 33% success rate. That's like taking financial advice from TLC, or taking child care advice from Casey Anthony :camby:FOH

Get Morris Chestnut or Samuel L. Jackson or Denzel Washington or Barack Obama to tell us how it is, at least they have the credibility.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Steve Harvey broke and homeless until like 35? He's just saying this because NOW he's on top with money and fame. Give most of these guys complaining in their 20s/early 30s a chance to find there footing. Most will eventually find their lane. He needs to stop simping.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Let's be real, that "what does she bring to the table" shyt is worn out and now an incel talking point. It's not something I can see myself asking.

I think it's best to keep quiet, peep what she doing, then move accordingly.

With that said, women wanted equal rights and equal pay. They wanted to be independent, so that taking care of her thing is outdated. Steve is about 40 years behind

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
See, this is why men are angry. They listen to this bullshyt, try it in their real life and either attract no women or attract predators who emotionally, financially and sometimes even physically abuse the man and then throw him away like a used tampon. This creates anger at those women who hurt them and that anger is compounded by people who tell them they're misogynistic and hate women. It invalidates what they've gone through completely and flips their pain on THEM.

This aggressive simping mentality that is being pushed by people like harvey has traumatized multiple generations of men and its time for the cycle to stop. One of the most valuable and transformative lessons you learn as you grow up is that adults don't always know better than you, and there are people who are 10, 20 or 30 years your senior but are LESS mature and intelligent than you because they've learned nothing from their mistakes.

They've grown over confident in their own ability. They've mistaken good fortune for skill, intuition for intelligence, and deign to give you advice whilst being ignorant to the depths of their own stupidity. They're literally too stupid to know what they're ignorant about and think repeating the same dumb shyt over again with emphasis is equivalent to spouting facts based off data and observable phenomenon. They're so obsessed with saving face that they can't possibly allow themselves to be wrong about anything and think it's beneath them to listen to what younger people have to say. Especially if deep down they know the young person is telling the truth. They don't want to believe it because they're too weak to handle the psychological pain of being wrong about something.

If you're a man in his 20s or 30s and think men like Steve Harvey actually give a shyt about you, you deserve whatever you get.
And to add to that, it creates entitled women too. If one thinks they don't have to bring anything, they will be flabbergasted when they don't receive everything or at least, all that they want from a man, feeding into a vicious cycle.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I agree to an extent. But I also the financial burden shouldn’t be solely on the man or the woman. When I was with my ex I paid the rent she paid other household expenses. But she also kept the crib clean cooked and gave me sex on demand. I mean the financial responsibilities shouldn’t be solely on one party at the end of the day inflation real