A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

Red Money

All Star
Daps
If I take care of her, what am I getting out of it if she doesn't bring anything?

Nah fukk that. She has to compliment me. If I'm providing, protecting, fixing, leading, etc. Then she should cater to me :yeshrug:

I would assume cheaper child care, maid, chef, mow the lawn, raise kids, caregiver take care of ya momz when she sick etc. A homemaker and make money streaming games during down time, lol..

Aunt Bee on Andy Griffith stayed at home to make sure Opie, the house and Andy was good! Bee budgeted the money....Andy didn't even have a car besides the government sheriff car he let Barney use.... and Bee got a car before Andy, lol.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So at the very least, she shouldn't even bring good values, a nurturing nature, a great personality, or fukking anything? Really? So we're at the point where we've reduced women to infantile retarded lumps that shyt out babies now? Okay then. :heh:
Is there any other community that expects nothing from their women in relationships to this degree? I can't think of one honestly. :jbhmm:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I would assume cheaper child care, maid, chef, mow the lawn, raise kids, caregiver take care of ya momz when she sick etc. A homemaker and make money streaming games during down time, lol..

Aunt Bee on Andy Griffith stayed at home to make sure Opie, the house and Andy was good! Bee budgeted the money....Andy didn't even have a car besides the government sheriff car he let Barney use.... and Bee got a car before Andy, lol.
Fitting that you brought up some shyt from the 50s. Which is exactly where Steve's mentality comes from

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

But I'm supposed to engage in childcare, help around the house, help cook, etc. anyway.

Plus mowing the lawn :stopitslime: cmon you know that's usually a man's job.