A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
People are so stupid. "She can make another you" :mjlol: Just out of thin air? I have nothing to do with it? It's wild how people completely remove men from the conversation of life and birth as if we don't contribute to it at all...as if women aren't out here paying premium prices at sperm banks when they can't find a man.

Life starts with us. Quite frankly, I'm happy men are intelligent enough to realize working their asses off so an able bodied adult can enjoy the fruits of their labor doesn't make sense.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
@skyrunner1 provided some better context.

I watched some of the interview and he’s not so much “pro-woman” as he is “pro-traditional marriage”. He clarified and said that women should want and cherish men too BUT he didn’t go into great detail about what a woman’s responsibilities in a traditional marriage would be, rather he’s anecdotal about it and tells stories about how his wife held him down with the finances or had his back in certain situations.

Steve is old school with old school ideals that he wants to come back into the mainstream. Unfortunately thats NOT the world we live in. Hell his own step daughter doesn’t adhere to these very ideals he’s preaching or she would’ve married Michael B Jordan at the drop of a dime.