A woman shouldn’t have to bring anything to the table, it’s a man’s job to take care of the woman- Steve Harvey

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS let me holler at you for a minute..
you know it might be right

that said "womans work" is an underrated term

like you said, the "advertising boom" of the 1900-1920s openly and brazenly lied about what the "Good life" is and convinced women out of doing things they had done for thousands of years (making clothing, preparing and preserving food, enriching raw materials into household wares, organizing the home life etc)

personally I let my girl do as much as she pleases. Im on my pc principal shyt with it

you-can-do-anything-vice-principal-strong-woman.gif

then when she say: I need help daddy im right there

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if she can't have kids or the kids are grown and have moved out?

What if a tax bill for the home came and it was over estimated. Can she call the county assessors office and challenge it? What if a credit card bill comes in the mail with a bogus interest charge and she knows it was paid before the cycle date. Is she smart enough to challenge that? And im not even warm yet. Its a ton of shyt a woman I f*ck with need to do before she can graduate to more than a hole in the mattress.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
So at the very least, she shouldn't even bring good values, a nurturing nature, a great personality, or fukking anything? Really? So we're at the point where we've reduced women to infantile retarded lumps that shyt out babies now? Okay then. :heh:
Is there any other community that expects nothing from their women in relationships to this degree? I can't think of one honestly. :jbhmm:
what else needs to be said after this ?

WHAT ELSE:damn:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know it might be right

that said "womans work" is an underrated term

like you said, the "advertising boom" of the 1900-1920s openly and brazenly lied about what the "Good life" is and convinced women out of doing things they had done for thousands of years (making clothing, preparing and preserving food, enriching raw materials into household wares, organizing the home life etc)

personally I let my girl do as much as she pleases. Im on my pc principal shyt with it

you-can-do-anything-vice-principal-strong-woman.gif

then when she say: I need help daddy im right there

You see how people envy their oppressors?? This is 100% CAC shyt.. King David and Solomon was destroyed by h0es who brought nothing to the table. The "good book" says, "I made you a HELP thats MEET".. If she not bringing anything to the table, how she helping?

They parish by the lack of knowledge i tell you. :pachaha:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.

She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands

She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
Proverbs 31. Dap + rep

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You see how people envy their oppressors?? This is 100% CAC shyt.. King David and Solomon was destroyed by h0es who brought nothing to the table. The "good book" says, "I made you a HELP thats MEET".. If she not bringing anything to the table, how she helping?

They parish by the lack of knowledge i tell you. :pachaha:
they forgot their father Jacob

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The world is hard enough on those men so I'm not trying to jump in and be yet another fist or foot beating on them for a mistake they made.

Their mistake is that they trusted older people as they were raised to do. You didn't, they did. It's on the adults in their lives who failed them. Thousands of men out here are getting advice from old simps, women, or men who were doing what is now considered sexual assault and harassment.

Gaining knowledge from other men is the antidote and that's what forums like the coli are here for. It's too late for a lot of older men, but millennial and Gen Z men are learning the game from those who've been where they are. That gives me hope.

Your blaming adults for giving advice relevent to their era,through their experience. Rather than blaming the younger generation for not having the most basic experience with women.

Also millineals and Gen-z was raised in one of the most misogynistic eras,marked by pimp culture,sexualization of women and jadedness:gucci:. So this idea we are just too pure for our own good is laughable imo:mjlol:

There was plenty of "advice" to go around that wasnt simping. And was more skeptical and toxic than anything these redpill dudes is talking about..

If taking advice from red pill virgins,and steve harvey whos been married most of his life seems like a good idea. Those peoples judgement would come into question.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I would assume cheaper child care, maid, chef, mow the lawn, raise kids, caregiver take care of ya momz when she sick etc. A homemaker and make money streaming games during down time, lol..

Aunt Bee on Andy Griffith stayed at home to make sure Opie, the house and Andy was good! Bee budgeted the money....Andy didn't even have a car besides the government sheriff car he let Barney use.... and Bee got a car before Andy, lol.
No woman in 2023 is doing that breh.