A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How is that an excuse when its the truth?

Never understood how yall can call black women (mainly darker ones) all type of derogatory names and then get mad when they dont wanna be consider black anymore or wanna bleach their skin. Maybe if we would stop referring to each other as darkie, darkbutt tarbaby etc than maybe we can actually start building again.

Cause lets be 100% honest, black people dont jump ship cause of the shyt white people say, its cause of the shyt we say and do to each other. The attitude we display to one another isnt healthy, its hatred and whats more fukked up is its not even our attitude. Being conditioned by the same things we how dear the most. Either its white record companies only having light skin women in rap videos, jokes about dark skin, jokes about light skin, skin bleaching in Jamaica and in Africa.

Gotta ask yourself how did it get like this? We didnt come here on the slave ships hating each other, we stuck together, we had a community among each others, its all we had. They took that away from us, tricked us into hating each other, but yet you still wanna point the finger as if we created this cycle.

Black women shyt on us just as much as we shyt on them stop acting like it some onesided thing. The problem is anytime you call black women out it called bashing

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Humans find what is healthy to be attractive. Generally white people are more healthy than blacks, that's why whites are seen as the most attractive and most desirable (their traits, features etc.).

Not being sarcastic, but if they are more healthy and more attractive why are we overall better athletes? :ehh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood how yall can call black women (mainly darker ones) all type of derogatory names and then get mad when they dont wanna be consider black anymore or wanna bleach their skin or jump ship. Maybe if we would stop referring to each other as darkie, darkbutt tarbaby etc than maybe we can actually start building again.

considering this is a tommy sotomayor argument, lets go to the root. sotomayor says he uses these derogatory terms because its all the names he's been called by other black women growing up. as a dark skinned male, are you saying black women didn't call you everything negative under the son for being black?

Cause lets be 100% honest, black people dont jump ship cause of the shyt white people say, its cause of the shyt we say and do to each other. The attitude we display to one another isnt healthy, its hatred and whats more fukked up is its not even our attitude. Being conditioned by the same things we how dear the most. Either its white record companies only having light skin women in rap videos, jokes about dark skin, jokes about light skin, skin bleaching in Jamaica and in Africa.

i agree :yeshrug: just don't remove female accountability.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
the black woman hates herself more than any person on earth....call her mixed and her number is yours.

That's how my white friends pick up black women...."I like your skin tone, are you mixed"? :snoop:

:laff: :laff:

I don't fukking believe you.

Unless you have stories. :popcorn:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
didn't read the rest but it's n excuse because it's a part of the perpetual cycle of blame. what, the black woman hates her race, skin color and hair because of white men and black men. but when it comes to black men, we hate ourselves just cus we're c00ns, right? black women have absolutely nothing to do with it, right?

You didnt read it cause you know Im right. You don't know the science behind it all so of course the first thing that comes to your mind is revenge for what they been saying about us. You just fail to realize its not our fault, youre too blinded with hatred from all the years you have been a victim of conditioned black people.

Its easier to just blame each other for shyt, but its healthier to forgive each other and move on. Breaking a cycle a hatred is my number one goal in life. So while youre sitting here crying about what a woman said and did to you growing up, Im out here show men and women why we are saying this to each other and how it got like this. I refuse to hate person whom I have been conditioned to hate. You need to let that shyt go.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
exactly

dude is acting like young dark skinned black males don't catch hell from black girls, especially at an early age.

Black women love robin thicke and Jt and not one of them are even with a black woman . But they call us out got Kim k a woman that is with a full black man.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread is not about women, its about the culture of c00nery. I just wanted people to see it.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women shyt on us just as much as we shyt on them stop acting like it some onesided thing. The problem is anytime you call black women out it called bashing

Where?

I'm not talking about interracial dating websites/blogs because you can find just as many for both Black females and males and their views obviously cannot be viewed as representative. I'm talking the black female Tommy Sotomayors, Tariq Nasheeds, the plethora of Black female famous people who have gone out of their way to insult the looks and/or datability of Black men, an entertainment channel that BW have used as Black men have used hip hop to uphold extremely light skinned or non-Black men as the pinnacle of attractiveness/masculinity....where?

Its not one-sided no, there are some Black women who shyt on Black men. But its not even close to being equal.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
considering this is a tommy sotomayor argument, lets go to the root. sotomayor says he uses these derogatory terms because its all the names he's been called by other black women growing up. as a dark skinned male, are you saying black women didn't call you everything negative under the son for being black?

i agree :yeshrug: just don't remove female accountability.

No women has ever called me anything for being dark, but I have heard some ofthem say they only date light skin men. Most of the derogatory shyt came from dudes during our joking/roasting session. I didnt take offense to it cause its jokes, but until recently I realize that self hate comings in many forms...just ask kevin hart.

you dont remove them you just shift all the blame on them when its a two way battle.

I recognize both teams