A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I don't agree with Chris.B on everything but at the same time, I can't help but feel like he has a point every now and then. Bytches who complain the loudest sometimes be the wackest looking type chicks who wouldn't be able to pull a decent dude if it were just a black on black contest. All of these women who write these woe is me essays just aren't that bad enough to begin with so they compensate with their ideologies or they look for some other reason(light skin women, white women, their hair, dl dudes, white body weight index standards, etc) anything but themselves.. You'll never see a gabriell union type black woman talk about nikkas wasn't checking for her. It's always 5's and 6's doing the most complaining.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Are you speaking based on stats such as wedlock/marriage rates/b*stard kids or you just decided to make this opinion out of thin air?

Do you have stats to back up your statement? Because I do.....
are u retarded... there are no stats on being loose. I've dealt w all sorts of women, and did enough parting w white people to know how wild they are.... It's just not the same w the average black girls. You speak specifically on ratchet hoes and make that equal all black women. Let u tell it, white girls aren't giving up the pus like it's nothing. Let u tell it white girls make nikkas bring out wedding rings upon first nut.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Humans find what is healthy to be attractive. Generally white people are more healthy than blacks, that's why whites are seen as the most attractive and most desirable (their traits, features etc.).

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
there's always an excuse :cape:

How is that an excuse when its the truth?

Never understood how yall can call black women (mainly darker ones) all type of derogatory names and then get mad when they dont wanna be consider black anymore or wanna bleach their skin or jump ship. Maybe if we would stop referring to each other as darkie, darkbutt tarbaby etc than maybe we can actually start building again.

Cause lets be 100% honest, black people dont jump ship cause of the shyt white people say, its cause of the shyt we say and do to each other. The attitude we display to one another isnt healthy, its hatred and whats more fukked up is its not even our attitude. Being conditioned by the same things we how dear the most. Either its white record companies only having light skin women in rap videos, jokes about dark skin, jokes about light skin, skin bleaching in Jamaica and in Africa.

Gotta ask yourself how did it get like this? We didnt come here on the slave ships hating each other, we stuck together, we had a community among each other, its all we had. They took that away from us, tricked us into hating each other, but yet you still wanna point the finger as if we created this cycle.

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree with Chris.B on everything but at the same time, I can't help but feel like he has a point every now and then. Bytches who complain the loudest sometimes be the wackest looking type chicks who wouldn't be able to pull a decent dude if it were just a black on black contest. All of these women who write these woe is me essays just aren't that bad enough to begin with so they compensate with their ideologies or they look for some other reason(light skin women, white women, their hair, dl dudes, white body weight index standards, etc) anything but themselves.. You'll never see a gabriell union type black woman talk about nikkas wasn't checking for her. It's always 5's and 6's doing the most complaining.

You say all this yet I bet you think "good Black men" are being rejected because "they're too nice/good"

:pachaha:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
They are insecure because they want to be....the media and simps like you blame the black man for the problems of the black women when over 80% of all black women issues are self-inflicted

youre such a troll, one day I hope you get exposed for having your black friend make a chris b sign for you cracka

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is that an excuse when its the truth?
didn't read the rest but it's n excuse because it's a part of the perpetual cycle of blame. what, the black woman hates her race, skin color and hair because of white men and black men. but when it comes to black men, we hate ourselves just cus we're c00ns, right? black women have absolutely nothing to do with it, right?