A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didnt read it cause you know Im right. You don't know the science behind it all so of course the first thing that comes to your mind is revenge for what they been saying about us. You just fail to realize its not our fault, youre too blinded with hatred from all the years you have been a victim of conditioned black people.

Its easier to just blame each other for shyt, but its healthier to forgive each other and move on. Breaking a cycle a hatred is my number one goal in life. So while youre sitting here crying about what a woman said and did to you growing up, Im out here show men and women why we are saying this to each other and how it got like this. I refuse to hate person whom I have been conditioned to hate. You need to let that shyt go.

stop making up lies, you can't find one post of me "crying about what a woman said and did to me growing up"

its funny, when black men explain why they hop the fence or prefer other women. it's shrugged off as weak, brainwashed, conditioned. but when it comes to the women, it's white folks and the evil black man calling her beastie that made her self hating.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Bored.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
stop making up lies, you can't find one post of me "crying about what a woman said and did to me growing up"

its funny, when black men explain why they hop the fence or prefer other women. it's shrugged off as weak, brainwashed, conditioned. but when it comes to the women, it's white folks and the evil black man calling her beastie that made her self hating.

Im not lying we was in Tinychat and you was telling me how women shytted on you for being dark.

No marcuz its a two way battle, only reason why I present the women side here the most is cause you and the guys here are just pretending that its only their fault when its ours also.

We all fukked up breh but for you to just shift the blame only one women is wrong.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Where?

I'm not talking about interracial dating websites/blogs because you can find just as many for both Black females and males and their views obviously cannot be viewed as representative. I'm talking the black female Tommy Sotomayors, Tariq Nasheeds, the plethora of Black female famous people who have gone out of their way to insult the looks and/or datability of Black men, an entertainment channel that BW have used as Black men have used hip hop to uphold extremely light skinned or non-Black men as the pinnacle of attractiveness/masculinity....where?

Its not one-sided no, there are some Black women who shyt on Black men. But its not even close to being equal.
Tyler Perry and Oprah....

Next question please

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No women has ever called me anything for being dark, but I have heard some ofthem say they only date light skin men. Most of the derogatory shyt came from dudes during our joking/roasting session. I didnt take offense to it cause its jokes, but until recently I realize that self hate comings in many forms...just ask kevin hart.

you dont remove them you just shift all the blame on them when its a two way battle.

I recognize both teams

that's funny, i actually recall some black chick on tinychat calling you all kinds of black ass monkies and shyt. i forgot who it was though.

either way, a lot of dark skinned black males caught hell growing up from black girls. rather you choose to acknowledge that is on you. if them dudes choose to be with non-black women, i don't blame them one bit. hell, first time i ever heard a compliment over my skin complexion, it came from a non-black woman.

you don't recognize both teams though, you excuse black women and say whites are soley the problem. when in 2013, the black womans destructive nature is on auto-pilot. cacs don't have to do anything but wait for black women to fukk her black man over, either through child support or callin the cops on him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
First off Imma make it clear: a black man dating or being attracted to white women is not a racial indictment of black women in most cases. People are attracted to...what they're attracted to. And even in a society with no racism there would be plenty of black on white attraction. I'm not familiar with the blogger in the OP but I have met more than a few black feminists who genuinely believe every black man who likes white women is somehow a reflection of anti-black racism. Not saying the blogger is doing that, she makes it clear that legit interracial couples exist.

Second, I agree with her general point. It would take a complete blind person not to see the double standard and stereotypes that plague black women. To the point where "black woman" has a negative connotation to many people. There are many black men like @Chris.B who base their entire perception on black women off of these stereotypes. It's fukking pathetic.

I've said it before but I feel bad for black women. As a black man I deal with a variety of stereotypes myself, but I can't imagine being a young black girl and virtually being told daily that my hair wasn't nice, or that I was too dark, or barely seeing anyone on TV who looked like me (thank god for Michelle Obama), etc. And it's a fukking shame that many of us successful black men who SHOULD know better actually contribute to this shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where?

I'm not talking about interracial dating websites/blogs because you can find just as many for both Black females and males and their views obviously cannot be viewed as representative. I'm talking the black female Tommy Sotomayors, Tariq Nasheeds, the plethora of Black female famous people who have gone out of their way to insult the looks and/or datability of Black men, an entertainment channel that BW have used as Black men have used hip hop to uphold extremely light skinned or non-Black men as the pinnacle of attractiveness/masculinity....where?

Its not one-sided no, there are some Black women who shyt on Black men. But its not even close to being equal.
black women got shut down pretty quick on this youtube shyt because their arguments were shallow and easily refutable. there were black women who came out on that tommy sotomayor shyt though. now they make videos about getting white men instead.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Black women shyt on us just as much as we shyt on them stop acting like it some onesided thing. The problem is anytime you call black women out it called bashing

The problem whenever we call out EACH OTHER OUT. We return fire when black women talk shyt about us, they return fire when we talk about them. My whole point is tell each other why we are conditioned to think and feel this why about each other.

As I said before we didnt come on these slaves ships telling each other we aint shyt or calling each other racist names due to our complexion. Yall (men and women) think that we created it this self hate but when in reality it was created for us. So all this hate you, @marcuz @Un-AmericanDreamer @Chris.B have for black women isnt really yall and all the hate they have for you isnt theirs.

But hey cont hating each other and then wonder why we are so fukked up and damn near in the grave

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem whenever we call out EACH OTHER OUT. We return fire when black women talk shyt about us, they return fire when we talk about them. My whole point is tell each other why we are conditioned to think and feel this why about each other.

As I said before we didnt come on these slaves ships telling each other we aint shyt or calling each other racist names due to our complexion. Yall (men and women) think that we created it this self hate but when in reality it was created for us. So all this hate you, @marcuz @Un-AmericanDreamer @Chris.B have for black women isnt really yall and all the hate they have for you isnt theirs.

But hey cont hating each other and then wonder why we are so fukked up and damn near in the grave
you don't have to keep rewinding all the way to the slave ships. just go back 50-60 yrs ago and black people were pretty unified. what came along and jolted the unity black women and black men had for eachother :stopitslime:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
white hoes are way to easy, it's almost gross. Even professional white hoes are easy. Sure if u have money u can take ur pick at any hoodrat black girl..... but most black women aren't easy, for most guys. Also, it's worse because white girls have less of a threat of being called a hoe for doing some hoe shyt.... black girls could take no dikk and still be called a hoe just for looking like 1.

white bish like "yea we hooked up" - they give no fukks.

check out high schools, colleges, and all 50 states of America. black girls may not be easy on average, but really no women is too difficult.

It's like some of you people don't realize you can't combat generalizations by creating your own generalizations. :heh: I'm not sure where you're from, but if you're on any college campus or in high school as a heterosexual male and can't find an abundance of "easy" females, then it's probably because you're facially challenged or socially inept. Black females and white females, especially in the age bracket you're citing, are fukking their brains out, primarily with guys of their own race. The rhetoric you're spilling in that paragraph is absolute b/s. :heh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't have to keep rewinding all the way to the slave ships. just go back 50-60 yrs ago and black people were pretty unified. what came along and jolted the unity black women and black men had for eachother :stopitslime:

Are you referring to the Black male chauvinism that pushed Black women towards the Black feminism that you all now like to scapegoat for all the problems in the community/world?
:patrice:

black women got shut down pretty quick on this youtube shyt because their arguments were shallow and easily refutable. there were black women who came out on that tommy sotomayor shyt though. now they make videos about getting white men instead.

I asked where. Post links to these numerous youtube channels please

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you referring to the Black male chauvinism that pushed Black women towards the feminism you all now like to scapegoat for all the problems in the world? :patrice:

I asked where. Post links to these numerous youtube channels please

i don't remember any of their old channels. couldn't tell you SWP old youtube channel either but he was one of the main trailblazers of this shyt.

and yes, i guess i am reffering to black male chauvinism that "pushed" black women towards white feminism. it's funny, you go back and look at pictures of black women in the 40's, 50's, 60's. they were very lovely and feminine. apparently that misogyny produced a better final product than this puesdo matriarchy that black women seem to be proud of today