A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Where?

I'm not talking about interracial dating websites/blogs because you can find just as many for both Black females and males and their views obviously cannot be viewed as representative. I'm talking the black female Tommy Sotomayors, Tariq Nasheeds, the plethora of Black female famous people who have gone out of their way to insult the looks and/or datability of Black men, an entertainment channel that BW have used as Black men have used hip hop to uphold extremely light skinned or non-Black men as the pinnacle of attractiveness/masculinity....where?

Its not one-sided no, there are some Black women who shyt on Black men. But its not even close to being equal.

Why does it have to be "famous" people whose opinions (yes, these are opinions) on these subjects matter?

Wouldn't that larger segment you disqualified at the beginning of your post be more indicative as representative,
seeing as how they are "normal", everyday folk?

Furthermore, even if what you say is true (i'm not sure it is), why does it have to be equal?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Not being sarcastic, but if they are more healthy and more attractive why are we overall better athletes? :ehh:

I don't think this is true. Also, if that were the case it doesn't mean better overall health. For instance, someone who is 7'0 is seen as a better basketball player than one who is 5'11. But the 5'11 person has a far higher chance of living longer and healthier. And because someone is faster than another doesn't mean that their overall health is in better shape. There have been numerous examples I've seen in real life of people being more athletically gifted (faster, stronger etc.) but falling quicker than those inferior in this department due to a disease/illness etc.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You say all this yet I bet you think "good Black men" are being rejected because "they're too nice/good"

:pachaha:

Yall say that....then turn around and date an ugly lookin thugnificent nikka. I be seeing some ugly, dusty broke muthafukkas with dimes :ufdup: and I know its because the chicks are turned on by their crazy asses. It's not because the "good black man" ain't handsome enough for you. He just a square and he don't get the p*ssy wet like Jamar and Ron-Ron.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yall say that....then turn around and date an ugly lookin thugnificent nikka. I be seeing some ugly, dusty broke muthafukkas with dimes :ufdup: and I know its because the chicks are turned on by their crazy asses. It's not because the "good black man" ain't handsome enough for you. He just a square and he can't get the p*ssy wet like Jontae and Ron-Ron.

The bad boy infatuation isn't exclusively a black girl thing though. A lot of white boys will tell you the same thing about white chicks :ehh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't remember any of their old channels. couldn't tell you SWP old youtube channel either but he was one of the main trailblazers of this shyt.

So you don't have any?

and yes, i guess i am reffering to black male chauvinism that "pushed" black women towards white feminism. it's funny, you go back and look at pictures of black women in the 40's, 50's, 60's. they were very lovely and feminine. apparently that misogyny produced a better final product than this puesdo matriarchy that black women seem to be proud of today

I don't think anybody is proud of gender relations in the Black community. You might mean that Black women are proud of strides they are making in education, which I think anyone who values education would understand.

And fyi, Black women were not pushed towards "white feminism". We have our own, which is called Womanism. I'm not sure if you consider your post to be some type of defense, but if you think Black women were going to take being treated as second class citizens in their own communities so that you could have more of what I guess you consider to be eye candy, you are out of touch with Black women's want/need to be viewed as equal human beings (which is ironically the same as Black men's, just with an added battle to fight for being women).

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
that's funny, i actually recall some black chick on tinychat calling you all kinds of black ass monkies and shyt. i forgot who it was though.

either way, a lot of dark skinned black males caught hell growing up from black girls. rather you choose to acknowledge that is on you. if them dudes choose to be with non-black women, i don't blame them one bit. hell, first time i ever heard a compliment over my skin complexion, it came from a non-black woman.

you don't recognize both teams though, you excuse black women and say whites are soley the problem. when in 2013, the black womans destructive nature is on auto-pilot. cacs don't have to do anything but wait for black women to fukk her black man over, either through child support or callin the cops on him.

That was tom trolling i think but if you wanna count the internet then fine Thief calls me a darkie sometimes.

Why did you catch hell marcuz, thats all I want you to understand breh is why. The whole thought process behind the inner community war breh. Tv shows, movies made by white producers gassing up black women to hate us, during slavery when we was force to be separated from each us due them being lighter from rape. Seeing people getting better treatment from being lighter, the list goes on. If you dont wanna understand why you had it rough and how its not our fault then I dont have nothing else to say to you breh.

I dont excuse anyone I just call yall on bullshyt when it comes to just saying its only black women fault. Black people destructive nature is on auto pilot breh and cacs dont have to anything but watch and profit off the madness. I dont know if you wanna help stop this or you just want it to keep going so you can feel good that society looks down on the people that hated you for no reason why so every. Makes it less painful to remember all the things that was said to you growing up when society says the same thing about them women.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Yall say that....then turn around and date an ugly lookin thugnificent nikka. I be seeing some ugly, dusty broke muthafukkas with dimes :ufdup: and I know its because the chicks are turned on by their crazy asses. It's not because the "good black man" ain't handsome enough for you. He just a square and he don't get the p*ssy wet like Jamar and Ron-Ron.

I can totally attest to that. This nikka is completely right. :wow:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

The bad boy infatuation isn't exclusively a black girl thing though. A lot of white boys will tell you the same thing about white chicks :ehh:
Very true. But guess what brah...I don't give a fukk about white women.

So if the behavior isn't distinctive to black women then your post was pretty pointless then, no?
86.jpg

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it have to be "famous" people whose opinions (yes, these are opinions) on these subjects matter?

Wouldn't that larger segment you disqualified at the beginning of your post be more indicative as representative,
seeing as how they are "normal", everyday folk?

Furthermore, even if what you say is true (i'm not sure it is), why does it have to be equal?

Because famous people have a platform to change the way many others, especially those who rarely come into contact with that group, view that particular group. In fact the media plays a huge part in the criminalization of Black people. Its why a 17 year old Black teenager with no weapon is murdered and you have people legitimately making up scenarios as to why there was probable cause to him being stalked and shot.

And you would have a point with your second sentence if these were regular everyday folks who weren't preaching to date outside their race or who already hold opinions that their own race is inferior in some way or another. Obviously those people's viewpoints and opinions would be skewed.

Lastly, it doesn't have to be equal. But I was addressing someone who was pretending as if it is and not understanding why Black men and Black women might get different responses or frequency of responses when they 'bash'.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you don't have to keep rewinding all the way to the slave ships. just go back 50-60 yrs ago and black people were pretty unified. what came along and jolted the unity black women and black men had for eachother :stopitslime:

White supremacy via civil authorities like police mainly , government programs such as cointel, welfare. Hyper individualism created by Black exploitation movies with white producers, capitalism, the drug epidemic, assassination of civil right leaders, malt liquor, European beauty propaganda, Vietnam war...the list goes on brother

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
when in 2013, the black womans destructive nature is on auto-pilot. cacs don't have to do anything but wait for black women to fukk her black man over, either through child support or callin the cops on him.

:skip:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know any women that go out of their way to date ugly men but I do know some who are dating men who are unfortunate looking because they have a lot of money or they are powerful. But you said this is happening with guys who are broke, so I can't say I agree :ld:

They are not dating these dudes just because they are 'bad' or 'thugs' though. Even the ones that do, perhaps for excitement I guess?, I would honestly say its extremely rare. Usually there is another more sensical reason.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't know any women that go out of their way to date ugly men but I do know some who are dating men who are unfortunate looking because they have a lot of money or they are powerful. But you said this is happening with guys who are broke, so I can't say I agree :ld:

They are not dating these dudes just because they are 'bad' or 'thugs' though. Even the ones that do, perhaps for excitement I guess?, I would honestly say its extremely rare. Usually there is another more sensical reason.

They do it because they got Daddy issues, I'm speaking from experience. :to:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
So if the behavior isn't distinctive to black women then your post was pretty pointless then, no?
86.jpg

Katie fukks a bunch of losers in college and marries Todd the accountant afterward. Tasha fukks a bunch of losers and ends up with 3 baby daddies. See the difference there brah?

86.jpg

Katie's version of a loser is a college dropout. Tasha's loser is a nikka that'll bash your skull in. Play stupid though.

86.jpg