A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you would talk to a white girl w extensions and not even know it.... probably not even care. ur self hate has nothing to do w hair.

i go to jobbie nooner and shyt like that - probably hit more white girls than u've been around. any black guy that prefers white hoes, is insecure, imo.
Clearly you are not worthy of a response with the garbage you just typed

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i hate black women then

since i date a black brazilian who' s dark skinned but shes not a black woman according to her scale.. foh

black men get label a sellout, uncle tom and c00n for dating outside there race

but a black woman dates outside her race its because there's really no options out here for her.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
i hate black women then

since i date a black brazilian who' s dark skinned but shes not a black woman according to her scale.. foh

but a black woman dates outside her race its because there's really no options out here for her.

nobody's saying that dude :snoop:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
the black woman hates herself more than any person on earth....call her mixed and her number is yours.

That's how my white friends pick up black women...."I like your skin tone, are you mixed"? :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Clearly you are not worthy of a response with the garbage you just typed
but u just responded.
i hate black women then

lol, i don't understand how the woman ur dating isn't black...

Also, I've dated and even impregnated outside my race- I'm not a c00n, not even close to it....

it's not the dating outside ur race that makes u the sellout.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
the black woman hates herself more than any person on earth....call her mixed and her number is yours.

That's how my white friends pick up black women...."I like your skin tone, are you mixed"? :snoop:

maybe because black men and cacs like yourself put her down :ld:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
CONFUSED-ALABAMA-FAN.gif

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
so now it's the black man's fault?
Can it ever be her fault?

don't put words in my mouth you dumb nikka...black women are constantly put down by white people, c00nish black men and yeah other black women. And you sit there and wonder why they're insecure :snoop:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nothing wrong with liking white women. Nothing "c00nish" about it at all. The problem is when you have dudes like Chris B. that shyt on black women for no real reason then put white women on a pedestal. Dude takes it to another level and it's pretty ridiculous. What Chris B. does is definitely c00ning and he should continue to be called out for it.

That's just my opinion. :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
don't put words in my mouth you dumb nikka...black women are constantly put down by white people, c00nish black men and yeah other black women. And you sit there and wonder why they're insecure :snoop:
They are insecure because they want to be....the media and simps like you blame the black man for the problems of the black women when over 80% of all black women issues are self-inflicted

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Colourism, or “prejudicial or preferential treatment of same-race people based solely on their color” (term coined by Alice Walker) is a facet born out of White supremacy. (I reviewed the recent film Dark Girls that attempted to educate on this topic, albeit problematically.) Whether examining the one drop rule or past terminology such as “mulatto,” “quadroon" and "octoroon,” it can be clearly seen that the proximity to Whiteness within Blackness is deemed as “above” Blackness but still below Whiteness. When Black men decide that a Black woman can’t be “too Black” to be attractive they’re engaging in colourism. They’ve adopted the message of the inferiority of Blackness, which is especially portrayed via music, television, film and advertising/marketing. The sheer unwillingness for Whites (who dominate Hollywood, news media and Madison Avenue etc.) to cast/hire dark Black women for a variety of roles/jobs AND continually cast light or White women in juxtaposition to these roles—and portray them as beautiful, feminine and worthy—reveals the dual edged sword of racism and White supremacy. For Black men to suggest that these messages that they absorb in abundance from birth and in every sphere—just like everyone else does—doesn’t impact them would be comical if it wasn’t tragic....

more at the link

I'm officially don't fighting this battle.

It's time for us to gain control of our own image.

I'm on Vine (for the first time) and I'm watchin' a young bruhs stream and it's hilarious...but, I notice a lack of black women, several white and Asian women, plus, a bunch of watermelon (yes :huh: watermelon jokes in 2013), chicken, #nikkasbelike jokes. :smh:

It's our job to get back control of our image, produce it and make it profitable and then expect ppl to invest in it.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
They are insecure because they want to be....the media and simps like you blame the black man for the problems of the black women when over 80% of all black women issues are self-inflicted

i'm not blaming black men, just the dumb nikkaz like yourself. :ld: and no one's insecure because they want to be you dumbass.