A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Humans find what is healthy to be attractive. Generally white people are more healthy than blacks, that's why whites are seen as the most attractive and most desirable (their traits, features etc.).
ant please shut up. everyone knows your an undercover cac
The bad boy infatuation isn't exclusively a black girl thing though. A lot of white boys will tell you the same thing about white chicks :ehh:

, a "bad boy" to the avg. white girl is some dude who wears ed hardy shirts who might get drunk and ride a motorcycle or some shyt.

A "bad boy" to the avg Black girl in America is a nikka who's been to jail, deal dope, carries a banga on em etc etc...:ehh:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread highlights the main issue between black women and black men--the blaming of each other.

All we are doing is fighting each other, tearing each other down, and losing a battle within our own community that has been ignited from outside of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paula's mixed and looks mostly white.

:what:

nikka, please. and i don't give a fukk if she married a white boy. miss me with that bullshyt.

paula-patton-kerry-washington-essence-luncheon-01.jpg

paula_patton_the_51st_grammy_awards_red_carpet.jpg

paula-patton-hot-14-600x734.jpg

fukkouttahere. i swear, you self-hating nikkas who think blacks come in only one shade and phenotype are destroying our community.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Both genders do it. Black men say black women only like broke bummy men/"thugs", are loud and difficult to deal with, hate themselves etc and black women say black men ain't shyt & hate themselves.

Dudes are even saying it in this thread :pachaha:

We're just catching up to your level of opposite gender hatred, but black men still also attack each other. You have multiple threads on here calling black men c00ns for dating out. Go to bossip or LSA and black women celebrate each other for dating out, it's universal cheers and "you go girl"s. Or you get the "race doesn't matter"s. It only seems to matter when it involves a black man then all hell breaks loose.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:what:

nikka, please. and i don't give a fukk if she married a white boy. miss me with that bullshyt.

paula-patton-kerry-washington-essence-luncheon-01.jpg

paula_patton_the_51st_grammy_awards_red_carpet.jpg

paula-patton-hot-14-600x734.jpg

fukkouttahere. i swear, you self-hating nikkas who think blacks come in only one shade and phenotype are destroying our community.

nikka i know black comes in different shades...that bytch is heavily mixed and it's fukking obvious. If she had more black in her bytch would be 10x better looking

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's like some of you people don't realize you can't combat generalizations by creating your own generalizations. :heh: I'm not sure where you're from, but if you're on any college campus or in high school as a heterosexual male and can't find an abundance of "easy" females, then it's probably because you're facially challenged or socially inept. Black females and white females, especially in the age bracket you're citing, are fukking their brains out, primarily with guys of their own race. The rhetoric you're spilling in that paragraph is absolute b/s. :heh:
i live in detroit, of course there are black girls fukking... but I'm not really combating generalizations in this thread, just saying these guys shouldn't hate black women... and they are confused on white women. but I know this is the Coli - the men defending black women are the bad guys.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka i know black comes in different shades...that bytch is heavily mixed and it's fukking obvious. If she had more black in her bytch would be 10x better looking

you said she looks more white than black. i argue she looks more black than white. look at her nose, her lips, and her overall face. that's not a white chick's face.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't care. More 'Black' women for me.............:banderas:

11876_653367464680212_412229536_n.jpg
if all black women looked like this I wouldn't even bother chasing PAWGS but there is something called reality.
The black chick you just posted is NOT a true representation of the American black woman.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Chris.B said:
if all black women looked like this I wouldn't even bother chasing PAWGS but there is something called reality.
The black chick you just posted is NOT a true representation of the American black woman.

That's because there isn't just ONE representation of 'Black' women......

tumblr_m1h2gfsZrm1ql5mgvo1_500.jpg

:takedat: