A sister has figured dudes likes Chris.B out

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly you are not worthy of a response with the garbage you just typed
Don't lash out. Just admit it. You are afraid of the challenge or hard work of a black women so you go for easy pickings aka white girls.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
i hate black women then

since i date a black brazilian who' s dark skinned but shes not a black woman according to her scale.. foh

black men get label a sellout, uncle tom and c00n for dating outside there race

but a black woman dates outside her race its because there's really no options out here for her.
:whoo:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I could care less if black man date out but don't put me down in the process. You like white, asian, Hispanic etc. women, go for it. But why you gotta have a list of "black women are this that and the third so I date white women."

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That's a whole lot of paragraphs to say a whole lot of nothing.

Just keep it simple: men like Chris.B just don't like black women at all. You could even say they hate or resent them, actually. Why say all that if you can condense it into one or two sentences?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Don't lash out. Just admit it. You are afraid of the challenge or hard work of a black women so you go for easy pickings aka white girls.
explain "easy pickings".

The ones getting fukked and not being married to are mostly black women.
Explain what you mean by "white girls are easy" :rudy:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So black women are "a challenge" and "hard work" huh lol.
Well at least OP is honest...only women who demand "handling" is black women.

I have family members who have called me weak because I can't "handle" a black woman....

Last time I checked only animals and beasts need handling. Humans are supposed to have a brain that can reason...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
explain "easy pickings".

The ones getting fukked and not being married to are mostly black women.
Explain what you mean by "white girls are easy" :rudy:
white hoes are way to easy, it's almost gross. Even professional white hoes are easy. Sure if u have money u can take ur pick at any hoodrat black girl..... but most black women aren't easy, for most guys. Also, it's worse because white girls have less of a threat of being called a hoe for doing some hoe shyt.... black girls could take no dikk and still be called a hoe just for looking like 1.

white bish like "yea we hooked up" - they give no fukks.

check out high schools, colleges, and all 50 states of America. black girls may not be easy on average, but really no women is too difficult.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could care less if black man date out but don't put me down in the process. You like white, asian, Hispanic etc. women, go for it. But why you gotta have a list of "black women are this that and the third so I date white women."

Exactly. That is lame as hell.

The worst part is those same dudes wanna act like they're a good catch. :laff:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the black woman hates herself more than any person on earth....call her mixed and her number is yours.

That's how my white friends pick up black women...."I like your skin tone, are you mixed"? :snoop:
I refuse to believe you have any white friends. That line would never fukking work. Ever. I'd probably get slapped for saying some shyt like that, matter of fact.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
white hoes are way to easy, it's almost gross. Even professional white hoes are easy. Sure if u have money u can take ur pick at any hoodrat black girl..... but most black women aren't easy, for most guys. Also, it's worse because white girls have less of a threat of being called a hoe for doing some hoe shyt.... black girls could take no dikk and still be called a hoe just for looking like 1.

white bish like "yea we hooked up" - they give no fukks.

check out high schools, colleges, and all 50 states of America. black girls may not be easy on average, but really no women is too difficult.
Are you speaking based on stats such as wedlock/marriage rates/b*stard kids or you just decided to make this opinion out of thin air?

Do you have stats to back up your statement? Because I do.....

b. woods

Peace
Daps
CONFUSED-ALABAMA-FAN.gif

:russ: That guy looks like :whoo:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
the black woman hates herself more than any person on earth....call her mixed and her number is yours.

That's how my white friends pick up black women...."I like your skin tone, are you mixed"? :snoop:
Just say your friends, you dont have any black friends.