A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with you boys?

I said if she dont want to, most women do in 2016. But if your woman wants to stay home with the kids and you not prepared to support the family your a bytch.

u must still live at home with your parents

surely u cant be an adult or have any dependants.....

all that stuff u talking sounds good, until the real world kicks in

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Isn't this what men want when they talk about going back to traditional gender roles?

:pachaha:
Many of my free hours are spent helping with the house and the kids...
Shes not doing what she's supposed to in her traditional role while getting the benefits.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember the thrill of first seeing you at law school orientation. You were radiant in a sea of dour, nervous faces.

When you describe your wife like that, you already lost. I can smell the simp in you all the way from China.

If his wife is lazy as fukk, that's his fault. How you gon go to law school and not work at all? If you ain't working at a job, then you better be keeping the house clean, taking care of the kids while I'm at work, and cooking!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
TBH....I don't get women who the day they get pregnant that's it to their career.

I know they say it's best for the kids but I wonder how many were just lazy unambitious people in the first place ?

I get when kids are young....but I have always wondered what sort of person just says fukk it and NEVER goes back. to ANYTHING.

Those women are strange and they usually have some shmuck who is funding their lifestyle. So many women aspire to the 'real housewives' lifestyle but I wonder who the idiot is at the other end.

Minus financial, I always wonder what they DO especially after the kids leave...
A lot of women don't want to be in the workforce.. trust me breh. They'd rather be a stay at home mom that goes to PTA meetings, and take their kids to soccer games and shyt like that.

But feminism fukked that up for a lot of them :mjlol:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
You said a nikka who not cool with his wife not working is a bytch...ain't that what I read...ain't that what you typed?

Ok then tell me more about why you as a man would resent providing for the fam if your wife stayed home

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
u must still live at home with your parents

surely u cant be an adult or have any dependants.....

all that stuff u talking sounds good, until the real world kicks in

Do you?

Does wifey know you dont think you have to fulfil your role as provider?

Do your kids know daddy has no pride?

You sound stupid as fukk my g my girl stayed home for nearly two years after she had our son and she only went back because she missed it.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you?

Does wifey know you dont think you have to fulfil your role as provider?

Do your kids know daddy has no pride?

You sound stupid as fukk my g my girl stayed home for nearly two years after she had our son and she only went back because she missed it.

3 kids

I take care of my home but I also have a wife who has goals. My wife doesn't have a job she has a career.

Me having standards as a man means I have no pride?? Thats new to me.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
#GMB 100 wins 0 losses

I never lied when I said this

D0sewyX.gif

:wow:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There was this girl I was messing with, she tried to get pregnant by me a couple times

:ahh:

:usure: " I forgot my pill"

:why:

Long story short, we would fight about her getting a job and trying to gain a life for herself. She swore she would, try everything etc.

Turn in one app a month.

Welp, I cut her off because she wasn't worth the drive to fight and fukk.

A month goes by, she calls me drunk and starting bragging that she has a $17.00/hr job working at Amazon and she proved me wrong.

I'm like "Yo congrats:ehh:" She expected a fight:mjlol:

Thinking about it now, she didn't get the job to go to school or support herself.

She got it to spite me :dwillhuh:

I pray for the next nikka.

I dodged a bullet:wow:

#GMB