A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Quit the job first and then divorce the wife. That should eliminate alimony.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to find a way for that to work while getting an income because the cost of living is just way too high. I agree it's best for the children in their early childhood years, but how many people can truly afford to do so? Especially black folk?

I don't think anyone is arguing that 2 incomes isn't necessary for most households. The issue here is that he's incredibly unhappy with fulfilling his traditional gender role. Again, the marriage has a very weak foundation, as these are some pretty complex issues that they are not seeing eye to eye on.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:whew: I got a homie like this. He was working full time and going to school full time while his ungrateful ole lady just sat around. She even scolded him one time about how he didn't spent enough time with the baby :wtf: and how the baby wouldn't know him. Couldn't be me.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't think anyone is arguing that 2 incomes isn't necessary for most households. The issue here is that he's incredibly unhappy with fulfilling his traditional gender role. Again, the marriage has a very weak foundation, as these are some pretty complex issues that they are not seeing eye to eye on.
He is incredibly unhappy because he's incredibly overwhelmed and she doesn't seem to care.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:pachaha: I'm on that path you started earlier, I just know you aren't though:wow:

You don't even know me, I'm going to Law school next year.

I gave you the blueprint in that post. Make start up capital and use that capital to invest in property because property appreciates.

Always buy land because it's a finite resource and God isn't making anymore of it.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You don't even know me, I'm going to Law school next year.

I gave you the blueprint in that post. Make start up capital and use that capital to invest in property because property appreciates.

Always buy land because it's a finite resource and God isn't making anymore of it.
:mjpls:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This wasn't necessary. Should of just went "Stop being a lazy bytch and get out of my sight" Only grown woman you should have to really take care is your daughter if it comes down to it.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like Someone Else Said, You Gotta Be On The Same Life Page If You Marry Someone.

If The Plan Was To Stay At Home W The Kids Then Go Back To Work Then She's At Fault

If He Just Assumed That Was The Plan Cause She Seemed "Ambitious" Then He fukked Up

Chances Are They're Living Beyond Their Means And Just Barely Keeping Their Head Above Water, Another Mistake.

If You're In A Good Position Financially In Life You Have To Plan Your Every Move Very Meticulously.

The World Can Be Your Oyster If You're Smart, You Gotta Treat Your Lifestyle As A Business That You Can't Let Fail. You Can't Go On Assumptions And Hope. No You Can't Plan EVERYTHING In Life, But What You CAN Control You Gotta Take By The Balls And Refuse To Compromise.