A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He better stay.

He is already old and looks like shyt and has wasted his life on this.

His is gonna die there young and she'll get his life insurance policy.

I could see myself commiting suicide...and telling my kids I love you in the note but fukk yo bytch ass MAMA!

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sounds like she wanted to be a house wife and went to law school to find a husband. Choose better :sas1:

Did they talk about what they want out of the future? Did they talk about career goals? Did you ever see work ethic in her? Did they talk about 5 year or 10 year plans? Talk about raising kids and taking off work? You have to have these conversations especially if they never come up while dating (that's not normal) marriage is not just about love, you have to know you are on the same page and trying to build something. Not just "Two young lawyers wanting a family of our own." she did exactly what she wanted and can still call herself a lawyer :mjlol:

You know why she looked radiant while everyone was nervous at orientation? Because she wasn't worried about doing well, internships, or being taken on by a prestigious firm. She knew she was where she wanted to be to find a husband and needed to catch eyes.

Y'all did this for 25 years? If he divorced her now she would get half and he would still be taking care of her? His best bet is to get the other kid in college then divorce her so he doesn't have to pay child support as well. Poor guy.

Last edited:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Dairy of a Fucc boi:pacspit:

Y'all really care about these fukk boys huh....let that cat work himself to death cause thats what he wants to do :scusthov:

And this is the same type of man that will have his wife LEAVE HIM AND TAKE 70% OF EVERYTHING!!:mjlol:

Can't feel sorry for clowns

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
They are lazy, and thats it. Dude at my job is like this. Like you said, hes a schmuck. Shes got a degree, and has had it for years now. She got pregnant, and stopped working. Kid is almost 3 now. She hasnt worked since. He asked me what he should do. :stopitslime:
Nothing and accept that L. He divorces, he'll be paying her anyways and have no say over that p*ssy.

Daps
He's gotta step back from his ego and be honest with his wife and family. It's clear he's about 4-5 years in with a larger firm. When he started, like all first years, he thought he was hot shyt. After 4-5 years, he senses from the firm that he isn't going to make it to 7 years and become partner and will probably be out within a few months. As such, he looks for any reason to use as an excuse on why he wants to leave his job before he gets let go for the new, shiny first year who is likely 60k per year cheaper.

Nothing but ego. While he was coming up in the firm, I'm sure he bragged and looked down on people who couldn't afford to let their wife stay at home. His letter screams "look at my job" "look at my house" "look at my smart wife". Now that he senses he's about to be let go, he's looking for someone to blame that's not him - in this case, its his wife. Pathetic.

Why are you in here makin assumptions about the man you p*ssy punk bytch

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Nikka u ever heard of bills?

fukk u just type?

Mannnn please, my wife gone work as long as she's healthy enough too.

But at the same time my wife has goals and ambitions. Who wants a lazy azz do nothing wife?

:what:

:patrice:

:what::camby:FOH enabler

:dwillhuh:

:wow: now that's some weak ass way of thinking:wow:

What's wrong with you boys?

I said if she dont want to, most women do in 2016. But if your woman wants to stay home with the kids and you not prepared to support the family your a bytch.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What's wrong with you boys?

I said if she dont want to, most women do in 2016. But if your woman wants to stay home with the kids and you not prepared to support the family your a bytch.

Lol...so my whole goal in life should be to support my women for all eternity while she sits on her ass at home?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
She won :banderas:

She saw the light that that career shyt is for the birds when you can live well and exercise and do hobbies and shyt.

He probably had a ego and wanted to be a high earner and shyt. Instead of just living a comfortable low stress life

But I can see his views as well. He hates his job :manny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I always tell people that even women in the most esteemed well paying positions STILL ARE THE SAME OLE BYATCHES WHOM DON'T WANNA WORK AT ALL...........

I know a woman who works as a partner in a firm....she told my homeboy while their were dating that if they were getting engaged she said his goal should be to 'RETIRE HER"

did you guys NOT READ MY THREAD ON THIS???.... :mindblown:

if a dude isn't capable of having his woman quit her career and be able to stay at home...HE IS A FAILURE IN HER EYES :camby:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/if-a...re-he-is-an-underachiver-to-her.370880/page-2

read it^^^