A letter to … my wife, who won’t get a job while I work myself to death

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
TBH....I don't get women who the day they get pregnant that's it to their career.

I know they say it's best for the kids but I wonder how many were just lazy unambitious people in the first place ?

I get when kids are young....but I have always wondered what sort of person just says fukk it and NEVER goes back. to ANYTHING.

Those women are strange and they usually have some shmuck who is funding their lifestyle. So many women aspire to the 'real housewives' lifestyle but I wonder who the idiot is at the other end.

Minus financial, I always wonder what they DO especially after the kids leave...
Some of these women spot a sucker when they see one. I got a friend with a wife like this. She basically was looking to get married and have kids with the intention of being a stay at home mom. shyt she was pushing to get pregnant even before they got married but he was firm that he wanted to be married before having kids so then she pushed hardcore in getting married quick. She started fukking him all the time until she got pregnant and the minute she found out didn't fukk him again for 10 months. And she immediately announced she's going to be a stay at home mom. Even when they were having financial problems and dude thought he might be getting laid off he pleaded with her to get a job and she just responded that she doesn't want to work. Finally she ran up crazy debt and at the threat of divorce she finally got a job. And just by coincidence her sex drive picked up big time and her doctors mysteriously told her that she was allergic to ALL forms of birth control. Surprise surprise she gets pregnant and feels she needs to be a stay at home mom again.

I don't blame the woman at all though. I blame the dumb ass men who don't have enough esteem about themselves to kick women like that to the curb and find one that is willing to be an equal partner and help each other out instead of mooching.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
TBH....I don't get women who the day they get pregnant that's it to their career.

I know they say it's best for the kids but I wonder how many were just lazy unambitious people in the first place ?

I get when kids are young....but I have always wondered what sort of person just says fukk it and NEVER goes back. to ANYTHING.

Those women are strange and they usually have some shmuck who is funding their lifestyle. So many women aspire to the 'real housewives' lifestyle but I wonder who the idiot is at the other end.

Minus financial, I always wonder what they DO especially after the kids leave...

Do you have kids or a household currently?

If no then I get why you don't understand breh...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to work, but now I homeschool our boys. I think traditional roles are best for children and families in general. It's preferable that one parent stays at home and makes sure the children are being taught the morals and values that you and your spouse find most important. It's just the way God intended it to be. Men have the burden of caring for women and children, and women have the burden of childbirth and maintaining the home. What is the alternative? Sending my precious black children to public school where they will be brainwashed into thinking they are inferior? Meanwhile I'm out in the workforce earning money that our family doesn't actually need? I'm not putting down dual income households, but I think it's selfish for both spouses to work when its not necessary. This only applies to couples with children though.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
So one day, men of the coli demand a return to traditional gender roles. The next day, they complain about said gender roles because they have become so accustomed to a black matriarchal society.

These boys have confused themselves they cant draw a line between coli rhetoric and real life situations.

My mother didnt go back to work till my youngest sister was in school. So till I was like 14 my father was the sole provider for the fam. That was the best example of manhood I could get I don't know how these boys grew up.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to work, but now I homeschool our boys. I think traditional roles are best for children and families in general. It's preferable that one parent stays at home and makes sure the children are being taught the morals and values that you and your spouse find most important. It's just the way God intended it to be. Men have the burden of caring for women and children, and women have the burden of childbirth and maintaining the home. What is the alternative? Sending my precious black children to public school where they will be brainwashed into thinking they are inferior? Meanwhile I'm out in the workforce earning money that our family doesn't actually need? I'm not putting down dual income households, but I think it's selfish for both spouses to work when its not necessary. This only applies to couples with children though.
Retirement is going to wreck your lives :mjlol::wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain't shyt for this. She could have at least got a part time job to alleviate his stress. He's not even asking or demanding much from her.

The problem isn't her not wanting to work, the problem is him not feeling strongly enough about her to afford her that luxury- even though he is fully capable of providing it. He just doesn't like her...for whatever reason. They have a toxic marriage.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You have to find a way for that to work while getting an income because the cost of living is just way too high. I agree it's best for the children in their early childhood years, but how many people can truly afford to do so? Especially black folk?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The problem isn't her not wanting to work, the problem is him not feeling strongly enough about her to afford her that luxury- even though he is fully capable of providing it. He just doesn't like her...for whatever reason. They have a toxic marriage.

He's afforded her the luxury for two decades. Are you dense? :heh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The toxicity stems from the fact that she ignores the burden she's put entirely on him. I truly wonder if they even communicate with each other.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Be a wageslave Brehs :scust:

With his income he could have invested in properties and flipped that to make a profit.

Rented out some joints and cashed out.

But this nikka is short-sighted.

I'm aiming to work in a large law firm in London but there is no way I plan to work after 40. You get your money/capital so you can start a business & get paid & be your own boss :dame:

I personally have no issue with a wife that doesn't work, so long as she understands she has to cook and clean and raise the kids right. :manny:
:mjlol: