A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Dope video..And Lana's album was pretty solid imo not to mention she's fine as hell.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Lana+Del+Rey.png

lana-del-ray-british-vogue-3-.jpg

lana-del-rey1.jpg

2012_02-Lana-Del-Rey.jpg

1246679_o.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cold part bout it is that some of these nyggaz swear that they wouldn't bang this white chick

:childplease: u say that she Jennifer Love Huwitt status....wouldn't look in her direction in the street,if she wuz naked in my bed id hope in then remember she's white and she might be tryna set me up for a rape case and id hop out....and that's the cold part?

This disgusting c00n nikka anthem is the cold part...he kissed this white bytch in the mouf like 3 times:laff:..tenderly carresed her boney thigh like it wuz sum meat on it...carryin them mixed kids around like he wuz so proud of gettin a white girl pregnant more than once....aesop rocky :ohhh: u that type of nikka? First u had the white girl sayin "nikka" in ya video that wuz a little:wtb:....then it turns out u datin the one white bytch in hiphop who got wack bars and has used the line "I'm a runaway slavemaster" who knows her intentions...now u gladly hop in a video that shows u shootin dice,smokin blunts as black president...I'm not one who cares about stereotypes bein portrayed in videos but in this case when the stereotype of this wild undomesticated,non square nikka is meant to stir up rage I got a problem...its meant to cause controversy for HER song...white girl played u nikka.....I will retract the last statement about the video if it comes up that she really does let street nikkas raw her in real life...otherwise ima stay:damn: heated nikka....everything else I said I mean 100% aesop c00ny u on my shyt list now bruh....pushing interacial relationships cuz u wanna date white hos,cuz u a c00n...u luv these white hos too much man...I wuz glad u got shot down in the end,I hope that's the lesson nikkas like u take from this video....u deserve to be shot down...not sayin sumbody should shoot u down...but your sickness is so :snoop: u deserve to be shot down....fuk this video,fuk the little mixed kids in it that we see on every damn commercial and movie now...fuk this wack sick lookin white ho for exploitation,fuk ya white girl iggy for singlehandedly killing grand hustle records....aesop c00ny fuk u most of all....only aesop I know tell fables nikka:childplease:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:childplease: u say that she Jennifer Love Huwitt status....wouldn't look in her direction in the street,if she wuz naked in my bed id hope in then remember she's white and she might be tryna set me up for a rape case and id hop out....and that's the cold part?

This disgusting c00n nikka anthem is the cold part...he kissed this white bytch in the mouf like 3 times:laff:..tenderly carresed her boney thigh like it wuz sum meat on it...carryin them mixed kids around like he wuz so proud of gettin a white girl pregnant more than once....aesop rocky :ohhh: u that type of nikka? First u had the white girl sayin "nikka" in ya video that wuz a little:wtb:....then it turns out u datin the one white bytch in hiphop who got wack bars and has used the line "I'm a runaway slavemaster" who knows her intentions...now u gladly hop in a video that shows u shootin dice,smokin blunts as black president...I'm not one who cares about stereotypes bein portrayed in videos but in this case when the stereotype of this wild undomesticated,non square nikka is meant to stir up rage I got a problem...its meant to cause controversy for HER song...white girl played u nikka.....I will retract the last statement about the video if it comes up that she really does let street nikkas raw her in real life...otherwise ima stay:damn: heated nikka....everything else I said I mean 100% aesop c00ny u on my shyt list now bruh....pushing interacial relationships cuz u wanna date white hos,cuz u a c00n...u luv these white hos too much man...I wuz glad u got shot down in the end,I hope that's the lesson nikkas like u take from this video....u deserve to be shot down...not sayin sumbody should shoot u down...but your sickness is so :snoop: u deserve to be shot down....fuk this video,fuk the little mixed kids in it that we see on every damn commercial and movie now...fuk this wack sick lookin white ho for exploitation,fuk ya white girl iggy for singlehandedly killing grand hustle records....aesop c00ny fuk u most of all....only aesop I know tell fables nikka:childplease:

Damn son you mad as fuk. You should post this on youtube.

Jards

All Star
Daps

LMAO!

But yeah....Flacko nikka.

:takedat::lawd::win:

If Rocky doesn't capitalise off this and shoot a video for 'Ridin' to make that the first single for his new album then he's fukked up majorly....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:leon:

:umad:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
and exacltly what are her roots?
By my post explained it quite well, she's a trust fund brat.

"Take me to The Hamptons, Buggati Veyron", "So before we go out, whats you address?". That's her shyt right there.
The only thing fake/forced about her is her lips.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I expected a few nikkas to point out I'm mad like I ain't just tell everybody I wuz mad....you probaly mulatto,no I don't fuk with ya new anthem nikka...gettin ya hair cut at Great Clips and Supercuts cuz that's all you know...u don't know no better I can't get mad at u...aesop rocky knows better.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
By my post explained it quite well, she's a trust fund brat.

"Take me to The Hamptons, Buggati Veyron", "So before we go out, whats you address?". That's her shyt right there.
The only thing fake/forced about her is her lips.

:ehh: i respectfully disagree

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
lol at a female singer being called "fake" now... what's fake about her? she grew up wealthy?.... and? you act like she sings about busting her guns on the block and shyt

bu but she was created by her record label *proceeds to post pic of her from years back*

yea, bytches tend to look better with professional makeup on and their hair did, no shyt... way to dig deep for that revelation bruh