A$AP just styled on Nas when it comes to being a male video hoe[Lana Del ray vid]

LittleLordBboy

Madlib Adlib
Daps
Reppin
Just as it was just getting good
I'm not a big fan of the song but the visuals are dope. A$AP gettin Hunnies & Money
SaYIv.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Isn't her style forced though? i remember reading how her first attempt at music failed so her label made her get surgery and change her style of music
She's found herself, her label didn't do anything. She was signed to a very small indie label and then kept on releasing music until she got signed with one or a few of her songs that's on her major label debut.

The broad was a rich brat, that didn't want to be rich brat. Tried something else failed and tried her roots an succeeded.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Isn't her style forced though? i remember reading how her first attempt at music failed so her label made her get surgery and change her style of music
yeah she's fake but just listen to the music

most of these rappers are fake(Rick Ross) but we all look the other way

also I dont think she's pretty at all

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
She's found herself, her label didn't do anything. She was signed to a very small indie label and then kept on releasing music until she got signed with one or a few of her songs that's on her major label debut.

The broad was a rich brat, that didn't want to be rich brat. Tried something else failed and tried her roots an succeeded.

and exacltly what are her roots?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iggy better watch out..... ASAP has a thing for these white girls eh?

I aint mad at him:yeshrug: