A 2Pac and DMX rivalry would have been the wildest rap beef of all time.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pac played the hood nikka to the hilt.
X was actually from the trenches and was actually wildin in the streets.
I think Pac might have tread carefully there.

Exactly. nikkas talking about who pac beat up after he became famous.... X said fukk wu tang before he got famous while opening up for them and there are no stories of him getting beat up.... X was fearless.. Wu Tang not p*ssy we know how they get down...

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
IN TERMS OF MUSIC DMX DOPE BUT NOWHERE NEAR PAC LEVEL
2pac is not untouchable. Pac was influential because he talked about a myriad of relatable topics such as abortion (Brenda’s got a baby), women (Dear Mama), human nature (Changes), etc, but so did Nas (Illmatic, Stillmatic, It Was Written). PAC’s interviews plus being an actor gave him more leverage. Plus his vocal resonance made you FEEL something but so did X. They both had that raw aggression.

But so was DMX. DMX talked about poverty, addiction, spirituality (dealing with demons), his city, not fitting in, etc.
Pac and X can’t go neck for neck? That’s bullshyt

Listen to early DMX (1991-1994) X’s Spellbound style would slaughter Pac.
X at this time was a lyrical assassin. X in an interview said he couldn’t rap fast anymore since his jaw was wired shut.

PAC’s most lyrical moments was in Me Against the World. Pac is an introspective poet, but so is Nas.

Verse to verse, Nas would kill Pac and Big in a battle.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If DMX and Pac beefed around the late 90s/early 2000s Pac would win off of popularity alone. DMX would not be as popular as he was if Pac didn't die, although his style is different he helped fill the void that Pac left.

Nah... a seasoned X would've got at Pac....
"Its Darkman, bury the bodies then I bathe in they blood/ while you was layed in tub, wearing chains and some suds, nikka What grrrrrrrr"

The possibilities :mjgrin:

Idk how to post pictures but of someone could throw up DMX in a tub full of blood VS Pac :dame:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They literally rap NOTHING alike. Only thing similar is their passion as far as rap style

But their rhyme styles, their delivery, subject matter, flow, cadences, are drastically different.
It’s literally because X had a bald head and tattoos and always had his shirt off. Like Pac did. OR like half the dudes in every hood did in that era.

X and Pac aren’t really similar in the least, and X for sure wasn’t copying Pac. Treating X like Lil Zane lol.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Pac would wreck dmx in a diss y'all tripping

Pac vs new York

Vs

Dmx diss to ja rule

Don't do that... this was a diss to Ja Rule....and it was preduced by irv gotti to boot... Irv could've took that shyt off the album if he wanted to but he didn't.. and he continued to produce for X on his next album

Here we go again is a very introspective story telling joint that can be applied to the everyday man so people equate it to Ja Rule....meanwhile everyone has been in a similar situation when they fukked with someone and later found out they shouldn't have. Don't have to be in the streets to relate

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
2pac is not untouchable. Pac was influential because he talked about a myriad of relatable topics such as abortion (Brenda’s got a baby), women (Dear Mama), human nature (Changes), etc, but so did Nas (Illmatic, Stillmatic, It Was Written). PAC’s interviews plus being an actor gave him more leverage. Plus his vocal resonance made you FEEL something but so did X. They both had that raw aggression.

But so was DMX. DMX talked about poverty, addiction, spirituality (dealing with demons), his city, not fitting in, etc.
Pac and X can’t go neck for neck? That’s bullshyt

Listen to early DMX (1991-1994) X’s Spellbound style would slaughter Pac.
X at this time was a lyrical assassin. X in an interview said he couldn’t rap fast anymore since his jaw was wired shut.

PAC’s most lyrical moments was in Me Against the World. Pac is an introspective poet, but so is Nas.

Verse to verse, Nas would kill Pac and Big in a battle.

X and pac could definitely go toe to toe... and I got X winning.... there's not enough Hennessey and enemies in the world... not to mention Drag-On and the Lox>>>>>The Outlawz

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
DMX met 2pac after he dissed him on some underground mixtape (using the get at me dog verse) and was friendly to him

That's some phony shyt, with all due respect to the dead

Prove this please... you just in here making shyt up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They literally rap NOTHING alike. Only thing similar is their passion as far as rap style

But their rhyme styles, their delivery, subject matter, flow, cadences, are drastically different.
Spoken in true ‘I wasn’t there so I’m using modern day logical and revisionist history’ fashion :unimpressed:

Think of hip hop like a literal child. In 2023 it’s easy to speak so maturely and rationally. In 1996? Hip hop couldnt spell maturity. DMX wouldn’t be able to pass go he woulda been shut down and clowned for biting Pac just off being bald headed and edgy period point blank. Ja rule had to practically sing to separate himself from X comparisons.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Spoken in true ‘I wasn’t there so I’m using modern day logical and revisionist history’ fashion :unimpressed:

Think of hip hop like a literal child. In 2023 it’s easy to speak so maturely and rationally. In 1996? Hip hop couldnt spell maturity. DMX wouldn’t be able to pass go he woulda been shut down and clowned for biting Pac just off being bald headed and edgy period point blank. Ja rule had to practically sing to separate himself from X comparisons.
The part where nikkas act like Tupac created EVERYTHING is where the problem lies. Nobody was bald, wore a bandanna, took their shirt off or had tattoos before tupac

Because Onyx and Treach were called Pac Biters for being bald headed right. I was around in the early 90s and bald nikkas were just bald nikkas... LL Cool J had his shirt off before pac... where is the comparison... yall nikkas is flat out saying anything Cube wore the bandanna to the front before pac.... Scarface was scarfacing before tupac.... and Scarface is one of X influences.... if you wanna say Pac and X are both similar to scar face then we have a conversation

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So the Coli says an unknown DMX woulda kilt Pac in ‘96 :dead::pachaha:

So let me get this straight the 3 best rappers potentially ever couldnt fukk with him but X would have. 1 had to sneak diss, 1 dissed him after he died, and the other didn’t engage…..but unknown DMX woulda won it for em. Ain’t happening chief.

You gotta view it from a ‘96 lens. At that time authenticity and realness and vitriol and the ‘oooooh’ factor all mattered and no one was topping Pac. He was a fukking megastar. A ‘dope verse’ alone was not beating him. Ie drop a Gem on em was a great track but ‘don’t 1 of you nggas got sickle cell’>>>>>> that entire song. That’s just how it went to say otherwise you was not there and you can’t talk on it. Ie I’m sure Prodigy said some slick lines on Jay but it doesn’t matter ‘you was a ballerina’ destroyed P.

X was not fukking with PAC get all the way the fukk outta here…respectfully