A 2Pac and DMX rivalry would have been the wildest rap beef of all time.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps

If Stone Cold Steve Austin and Tupac were to take on DMX and Goldberg … which tag team is winning this match-up?​

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Look at the verses,

I thank the Lord everyday that I'm blessed with the gift
I'm the best, so, unless you wanna rest with the stiff
Don't touch that, uh-uh, leave it alone
When you walk past the doghouse, leave it a bone (come on)
Dogs bite, dogs fight, dogs knife (what?)
Scratch, shake, and hold all night (what?)
So when you hear that arf, arf, start running (come on)
'Cause when you hear that arf arf, I'm coming (come on)

But I don't like drama, so I stay to myself (uh-huh)
Keep focused with this rap shyt and pray for the wealth
I want the money and give me the honeys with big asses (yes)
The most expensive champagne you got in big glasses (yes)
I'm drunk, so I'ma bash his head wide open (uh)
Begging me to stop but at least he died hopin' (uh, uh)
Didn't get his wish, now he's a dish for the pack (Come on)
Two glowing red eyes, everything else is black

Dmx is not better lyrically than Pac, he is just as basic, he relies on other elements to elevate his greatness.
Stop being greedy isn't being touted as a lyrical masterpiece... but he's literally flipping between personalities every 4 bars.. if you can't see that then I'm sorry. Also the first verse and third verse are better than the 2nd... you conviently chose this verse because 🤔

And What's your definition of lyrical? Because I can provide some examples of X being lyrical

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Spoken like someone who doesn't know X discog. He has a song for/directed towards women on every album. Sometimes two.... would his songs about God be considered an outlier as well because they are only one per album 🤔
Naw, in terms of music for women Pac easily got X beat on that. X does’t have any songs equivalent to Toss It Up, How Do U Want It, Keep Your Head Up, All About U and Dear Mama.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
neither were bytches

DMX was a street legend in his own right before fame,
Pac was a loose cannon who grew up around Panthers and was tied into the streets from Baltimore, Jersey, The Bay, and Queens and was known to handle his own beef and see nikkas face to face, verified by many reputable street nikkas on different platforms

the nikka was fearless and completely resigned to the idea of living on borrowed time because he wasnt gonna bow down or shut up.

Two nut ass nikkas who are a cocktail of emotions and pride due to substantial trauma in their formative years.? Both if caught in the wrong moment are willing to crash out?

Nah it aint gon be no X completely sonning Pac or vice versa. The logical realistic outcome is them having a short lived beef and squashing it...willingly or begrudgingly, but I do think they would grow to respect each other once they get a man to man

eventually they'd see the real nikka in each other once they get past the macho shyt.
Nope. He was an art school kid taking dance classes and such when he was here. That "calling girls the B word" interview is from that era.