A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And what bigger promotor of patriarchy is there than religion? At least the abrahamic ones
I agree with you. But as others have said, the issue happens outside of religion frequently. The issue is that the needs of men are prioritized world wide at the expense of women and children.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you. But as others have said, the issue happens outside of religion frequently. The issue is that the needs of men are prioritized world wide at the expense of women and children.
I agree
They work in tandem. Sex pests are everywhere but outside of a dictatorship, religion is used to justify or excuse shyt like this. Otherwise it is hidden

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Believe it or not this was normal throughout most of human history.

In parts of the "Old World" it's still happening...see the OP.

Unless any of you are willing to go over there and change their culture, this is a non-story.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You keep telling on yourself. This is your culture. Is this what you're engaging in?
My culture? Are you smearing Muslims here you racist fakkit fukk? You've been exposed as a registered pedophile - go and off yourself you pathetic cac :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My culture? Are you smearing Muslims here you racist fakkit fukk? You've been exposed as a registered pedophile - go and off yourself you pathetic cac :heh:

Answer the question. Not a cac or a pedophile and you're clearly projecting.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Answer the question. Not a cac or a pedophile and you're clearly projecting.
:heh:

You've been exposed as a registered pedophile - now you in here feeding on the depravity of your fellow lebanese pedophile . . . talking about projecting :heh: go off yourself you sick cac

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not this was normal throughout most of human history.

In parts of the "Old World" it's still happening...see the OP.

Unless any of you are willing to go over there and change their culture, this is a non-story.
Happens in the USA too.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Wow you're just shamelessly making stuff up. You're probably the guy in the video. You embarrassed by your people? Is that why you live in Europe?

:russ:
Shameless is you, a registered pedophile - you are a sick man, off yourself :scust:

How many kids did you rape? Why are you cutting out the entirety of the post? Are you ashamed of people hearing you're a pedophile? :heh: