A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Child marriage is only condoned in conservative religious societies.

Yes, there are perverts everywhere. In modern liberal societies, perverts are arrested and shunned.

And yet somehow in America it's the liberals who are trying to redefine terms for pedos and chomos, calling them maps (minor attracted person)

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Organizations didn’t come around and make it complicated…

The first 300 years of Christianity were full of persecution. Only had house churches (which were not informal btw and the services were liturgical) or have to do it in catacombs.

313AD Now churches are possible due to legalization by Emperor Constantine who converts to Christianity.

351AD First Ecumenical Council (there’s 7 btw), Council of Nicea happens. All the Bishops get together to mainly address the rising heresy of Arianism. We get the Nicene Creed there too. You can actually go read it’s canons. You’ll be shocked how removed Protestantism is removed from Early Christianity.

Make a long story short, let’s skip to 1054 AD where the Great Schism begins. Splitting the East and the West. Roman Catholicism begins.

In 1517, Martin Luther kicks off the Protestant Reformation against the Roman Catholic Church with the 95 Thesis.

Lot more happened but keeping it brief and simple.

All of this is available to read. You’re just not aware of it

You’re not even well versed in Christian history, Scripture, you don’t even know an episcopacy put together the Bible you read and trust.

You lack any knowledge of basic ecclesiology to have the nerve to tackle apologetics to reach out to Muslims.

You’re intentions are pure and I applaud you. You should go properly learn Christianity first.

You’ll do yourself a favor at least getting your feet wet by buying this ($13).

81aX8An0dqL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I’m telling you it did. And you’re a direct example of this fact.

If I want early church history I can get that from Acts or Paul’s writings in the Bible. And I’ve read it.

There’s no disconnect between them and us now.

the same Jesus & same God that existed back then still exists today so naturally the “church” should the same

You should try to read the Old Testament and deepen your understanding of God instead of focusing on the history of man made church organizations and the formation of them.

It’s important to know that history if you are a teacher, scholar or something for your particular interests but I don’t think it helps you spread the gospel necessarily.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Stop talking about your dad like that

I see you were busy watching Eurovison

What's it like being a white muslim in Europe?

Ahh the scrawny pedo cac projecting again after he got exposed :pachaha:

So what's good fakkit? Still getting aroused by infants?:scust:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
You don't think Hollywood embraced Roman Polanski, even after his rape of a child was exposed, and continued to look the other way while that shyt was going on regularly in every studio? They couldn't be open about it because the LAWS of the country were against it, but as an institutional culture it was absolutely embraced.

Same with the rock world, rock stars were getting with teenage groupies out in the open and it was all public knowledge, still embraced, even though rock music wasn't religious at all.

Once again, the sexual abuse in Greek and Roman societies had nothing to do with religion, was public knowledge, and was still embraced.

Mao's sexual abuse of young girls was widespread knowledge and no one stopped him.

France is generally not a religious society, yet there is no age of consent for sexual relations, and sex with teenagers is still widely accepted. The literal First Lady of France was 40 years old when she seduced her 15-year-old student.....who she later married and is now the president of France.

Early marriage of girls happens across Indian society in religious and non-religious household alike.

Claiming that this shyt only happens in religious settings was simply false.
:gucci: