A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
let Aisha go

your jaw wouldn't even be attached to your head if I saw you in real life
Hey pedophile, you getting angry and emotional? Threatening violence now? I'm not a child :mjlol: . We know you just trying to see little kids you sick fakkit :scust:

You wouldn't do shyt to any adult you pathetic cac pedophile :heh:

Also - stop being a coward - we know who you are pedophile, why you trimming the quoted replies :mjpls:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You can back that up or take a ban

:yeshrug:

You @'ed me to this sick pedo thread, no doubt the topic got you aroused because you are a sick demonic pedophile and now you are crying for bans? The same big man who was threatening to break off my jaw?? :mjlol: :dead: You sick demonic pedo cac piece of shyt getting emotional because you've been exposed :heh:

Get help you freak

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amen on really desiring God. It’s a lot of people who just go as a routine and live lukewarm in Protestantism and Roman Catholicism, sadly.

If you want the fullness of the Christian faith seek an Orthodox church. We really about it, Sola Fide is a 16th Century innovation.

Find one at this link Parishes

Or just open up your Bible read it and seek a relationship with Jesus yourself :manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You @'ed me to this sick pedo thread, no doubt the topic got you aroused because you are a sick demonic pedophile and now you are crying for bans? You sick demonic pedo cac piece of shyt getting emotional because you've been exposed :heh:

Get help you freak

It's not my thread. As an arabcac I wanted your input on this. These are your people after all.

If you're going to accuse someone of shyt like that back it up and never lie about it.

You have no integrity. You're not a man.

Prove what you're saying or take a ban

It's that simple

You can't prove it because you're lying and making shyt up like the little bytch that you are

:camby:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
It's not my thread. As an arabcac I wanted your input on this. These are your people after all.

If you're going to accuse someone of shyt like that back it up and never lie about it.

You have no integrity. You're not a man.

Prove what you're saying or take a ban

It's that simple

You can't prove it because you're lying and you know it

:camby:
You are a liar. What is an arabcac? I have stated many times i am black, british and muslim.

You have proven your are a pedophile, i don't need to do anything. In this thread itself you've been getting excited on this pedophilia from this lebanese guy :scust: . And when you're not fantising about raping infants, you're shouting white lives matters and begging for Israel to murder palastinian children because theyre not white enough for you. . . We know you are a cac zionist dikk eater pedophile, and a known racist. You should really off yourself. And, you should know how pathetic it sounds for a scrawny feeble cac like yourself to threaten to break any ones jaw :dead:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're going to double down on lying. You're not a man.

Take your own advice because you're describing yourself the world will be a better place

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah you're clearly autistic

Guess you'll take the ban then

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
yeah you're clearly autistic

Guess you'll take the ban then
You are clearly a racist piece of shyt pedophile. Why did you @ me you sick fukk? :scust: Threatening to break jaws, how does a scrawny feeble cac like yourself achieve that again? :dead:

Yeah you can take a ban too fakkit :heh:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So you can't back up anything you're saying. Got it.

I'm not a cac either

You keep repeating yourself

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
So you can't back up anything you're saying. Got it.

I'm not a cac either

You keep repeating yourself
You backed it up yourself pedo, you mad now threatening bans since your pedo desires have been exposed :scust:

We know you a racist scrawny little bytch cac, it isnt hard to tell fakkit

answer the question - Threatening to break jaws, how does a scrawny feeble cac like yourself achieve that again? :dead:

How many children did you rape to get on the pedophile sex offenders register? :scust: