A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Arabcac? What is this projection from you - an actual cac who is a registered pedophile? You are a sick man for supporting pedophilia, get help - seriously

You keep telling on yourself. This is your culture. Is this what you're engaging in?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Just look at the weirdo post above you

At least let a child finish basic secondary education before it is her duty to cook clean and suck dikk for a grown man.

I remember the health issues surrounding this, when some of the girls get pregnant the birth canal is too narrow for the baby to come through in labour which causes serious complications

that's messed up

unfortunately science won't save those girls, look at the trans movement in America

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Crazy how this can be tolerated.

In the west where we see our daughters as princesses vs the east where they're not.

Couldn't imagine sentencing my kid to a life of servitude like that.

Skin crawling right now

Some Republicans are literally fighting to be able to keep marrying ages like this right now in America. The news story is going viral

Wicked shyt never stopped in a lot of places

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She'll be ok. :yeshrug:

Probably be end up better off than most of these women picking themselves.
Imagine thinking a child is better off being raped and probably beaten on a regular basis rather allowed to grow up ti choose her own life is somehow better for her.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
In North America, Western Europe, and the industrialized Asian countries, women aren't getting married until their late 20s to early 30s. Their immigration policies are influenced by the fact that they're in a critical population decline. These generally irreligious secular countries are depending on the religious states to maintain their population workforce and tax base via immigration.
Almost all progressive ideology, some of which is outright anti-natalist, follows to a genetic dead-end. Progressives are on the path to progress themselves right out of existence. Good