A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
blocked and reported

stop derailing the thread retard

easily one of the dumbest people I've interacted with on here

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
blocked and reported

stop derailing the thread retard

easily one of the dumbest people I've interacted with on here
You are a pedophile, a sick deranged scumbag. Dont @ me again, you know what will happen - ill continue to expose you, you cac fakkit. Lying racist scum like you should be banned

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Or just open up your Bible read it and seek a relationship with Jesus yourself :manny:
Who said we don’t read scripture?

Christ did leave a Church and said the gates of hades will not prevail against His Bride. Matthew 16:18-19

Did Christ not breath the Holy Spirit to the Apostles so they can forgive and remit sins? John 20:21-23 Holy Sacrament of confession

Did Paul not say the church is pillar of truth? 1 Timothy 3:15

Did Paul not say to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together? Hebrews 10:25

Did Paul not tell Timothy to stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter? 2 Thess. 2:15

The Eucharist is a holy sacrament for eternal life. John 6:53

Don’t believe me or think it’s symbolic like Protestants mistakenly say?

Go read Justin Martyr’s Dialogue with Trypho.

9ab5f8181ba2cdf755008da73ff89353.jpg

51tPsc6YtsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

the-didache-teaching-of-the-twelve-apostles.jpg

Early Christians not only documented well teachings but also had to constantly practice apologetic against Roman Pagan accusers.
61ejtV25OVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Appreciate your post and zeal for scripture. God bless you

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol
My goodness. If you stopped to consider how your comment applies to ...murder, theft, denial of gay rights, and so many more things I could mention...you wouldn't have made that comment.
Bullshyt. In all of these cases, religion is not the reason, it's the justification. Gay rights and Christianity is the best example. Bigots pick and choose which parts of the bible they focus on. They completely ignore the prominent messages of "love thy neighbor" and jesus preaching love and instead focus all of their energy on some obscure references to homosexuality being a sin.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said we don’t read scripture?

Christ did leave a Church and said the gates of hades will not prevail against His Bride. Matthew 16:18-19

Did Christ not breath the Holy Spirit to the Apostles so they can forgive and remit sins? John 20:21-23 Holy Sacrament of confession

Did Paul not say the church is pillar of truth? 1 Timothy 3:15

Did Paul not say to not forsake the assembling of ourselves together? Hebrews 10:25

Did Paul not tell Timothy to stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter? 2 Thess. 2:15

The Eucharist is a holy sacrament for eternal life. John 6:53

Don’t believe me or think it’s symbolic like Protestants mistakenly say?

Go read Justin Martyr’s Dialogue with Trypho.

9ab5f8181ba2cdf755008da73ff89353.jpg

51tPsc6YtsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

the-didache-teaching-of-the-twelve-apostles.jpg

Early Christians not only documented well teachings but also had to constantly practice apologetic against Roman Pagan accusers.
61ejtV25OVL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Appreciate your post and zeal for scripture. God bless you

I hear you. You are Catholic obviously. But a lot of this sounds like an emphasis on “works based salvation”

Jesus didn’t “breathe on me” but I can still declare god forgives someone same as the disciples did seeing that we all are called to be disciples of Jesus, but it’s God who ultimately does the actual forgiving of sins in those who believe and repent.

This is common sense/basic teachings and not something to be made into a new doctrine, characterize a denomination or establish some individual authority upon based off a verse.

It’s just historically what happened back then. Our time is now. We have the same “gospel” or teachings of Jesus early Christians did

Of course Muslims will disagree with this :unimpressed:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I hear you. You are Catholic obviously. But a lot of this sounds like an emphasis on “works based salvation”

Jesus didn’t “breathe on me” but I can still declare god forgives someone same as the disciples did seeing that we all are called to be disciples of Jesus, but it’s God who ultimately does the actual forgiving of sins in those who believe and repent.

This is common sense/basic teachings and not something to be made into a new doctrine, characterize a denomination or establish some individual authority upon based off a verse.

It’s just historically what happened back then. Our time is now. We have the same “gospel” or teachings of Jesus early Christians did

Of course Muslims will disagree with this :unimpressed:
“So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”

And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.””
‭‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

I’m a former Protestant but now Eastern Orthodox Christian. The Roman Catholics were originally Orthodox but caused The East and West to split by what’s historically called “The Great Schism of 1054 AD”. For 1000 years Roman Catholicism was never a thing.

RCs did take the word Catholic from us that you might have seen if you know The Nicene Creed and read the canons of The Council of Nicea. Catholic just means universal.

It’s not that it’s a works based salvation. Faith is accompanied by works.
Sola Fide is an innovation not sound doctrine.

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.”

49-D7-D8-D0-9022-4383-BB3-C-F22-A75-E5-CF4-D.jpg
Protestant scholar proves Sola Fide was never a view held prior to the Protestant Reformation.

614zr4f0LeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Please excuse the typo
F2098-FFA-3214-499-D-A162-808-A9-DD37-EFB.jpg

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”

And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.””
‭‭John‬ ‭20‬:‭21‬-‭23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

I’m a former Protestant but now Eastern Orthodox Christian. The Roman Catholics were originally Orthodox but caused The East and West to split by what’s historically called “The Great Schism of 1054 AD”. For 1000 years Roman Catholicism was never a thing.

RCs did take the word Catholic from us that you might have seen if you know The Nicene Creed and read the canons of The Council of Nicea. Catholic just means universal.

It’s not that it’s a works based salvation. Faith is accompanied by works.
Sola Fide is an innovation not sound doctrine.

John 14:15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.”

49-D7-D8-D0-9022-4383-BB3-C-F22-A75-E5-CF4-D.jpg
Protestant scholar proves Sola Fide was never a view held prior to the Protestant Reformation.

614zr4f0LeL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Please excuse the typo
F2098-FFA-3214-499-D-A162-808-A9-DD37-EFB.jpg

Why do you keep quoting the same “Jesus breathed on them” scripture? Did that make them God or something to you? :mjlol:

As for the other scriptures.....

Tomato, TOMATO breh. All righteousness is filthy rags. Nobody is good. I could quote more scriptures against the idea of being perfect and “working” to earn your way into heaven but this is Christianity 101

If the Israelites could keep the commandments and earn their way into Gods favor they wouldn’t be in the predicament they are now and they wouldn’t need a messiah to save them.

And they literally had God on earth with them intervening

This is the Bible narrative not my own

Doctrines/titles/organizations mean nothing to me. If you follow Jesus then you’re on the right path. Jesus is God. He sent his sprint to guide his followers so obviously anyone truly following him will live right in the long run, but they most likely will break his laws and commandments along the way just like David did.

Jesus said “no man is Good”. Only Hebrew Israelites claim to follow Jesus and still believe that they don’t sin.... to my knowledge (all Hebrew Israelites aren’t the same).

And of course Muslims believe the Bible prophets didn’t sin Coincidentally

And similarly many people will “keep the commandments” better than followers of Jesus yet they don’t even know him. :manny:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep quoting the same “Jesus breathed on them” scripture? Did that make them God or something to you? :mjlol:

As for the other scriptures.....

Tomato, TOMATO breh. All righteousness is filthy rags. Nobody is good. I could quote more scriptures against the idea of being perfect and “working” to earn your way into heaven but this is Christianity 101

If the Israelites could keep the commandments and earn their way into Gods favor they wouldn’t be in the predicament they are now and they wouldn’t need a messiah to save them.

And they literally had God on earth with them intervening

This is the Bible narrative not my own

Doctrines/titles/organizations mean nothing to me. If you follow Jesus then you’re on the right path. Jesus is God. He sent his sprint to guide his followers so obviously anyone truly following him will live right in the long run, but they most likely will break his laws and commandments along the way just like David did.

Jesus said “no man is Good”. Only Hebrew Israelites claim to follow Jesus and still believe that they don’t sin.... to my knowledge (all Hebrew Israelites aren’t the same).

And of course Muslims believe the Bible prophets didn’t sin Coincidentally

And similarly many people will “keep the commandments” better than followers of Jesus yet they don’t even know him. :manny:
It’s literally the precursor to apostolic succession that you don’t have as a Protestant.

Ok over look what’s literally in the New Testament and literal Christian history for your incorrect presuppositions

Keep thinking your misinterpretations and clinging to the Isaiah verse means you can be how you want. Not my problem.

Claim Sola Scriptura and literally overlook what’s in the Bible lol, prideful heterodox