A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s literally the precursor to apostolic succession that you don’t have as a Protestant.

Ok over look what’s literally in the New Testament and literal Christian history for your incorrect presuppositions

Keep thinking your misinterpretations and clinging to the Isaiah verse means you can be how you want. Not my problem.

Claim Sola Scriptura and literally overlook what’s in the Bible lol, prideful heterodox

Listen to yourself, breh. :unimpressed:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I've seen some fine ass Lebanese women. Almost reminds me of that song "Lebanese blonde" by Thievery Corporation.

With that said the poster who pointed out his eyes is spot on--eyes look dark with something sinister behind them.
I saw a touch of that Forest Gump in his eyes too:yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Listen to yourself, breh. :unimpressed:
You’re not even using facts. You think your above facts. I had this same poor mindset as a Protestant. It’s very sad how ignorant many of us are in The West on Christian History. You know Protestants didn’t give you the Bible right?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
There's a difference between disagreeing with a religion, being atheist, and just straight up Islamophobia

This thread is Islamophobia

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between disagreeing with a religion, being atheist, and just straight up Islamophobia

I thought Lebanon is a Christian country? :hubie:

I don’t think anyone said anything about Islam.:jbhmm:

You’re the one to connect the dots. So you’re suffering from Islamophobia not us

I wouldn’t even know they were Muslim if he wasn’t named Muhammad :manny:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

The main talk of this thread is people disgusted at the fact that a 13 year old girl was forced to become a sex slave to a 29 year old man:stopitslime:

Now if that’s what that religion condones then fukk that:unimpressed:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not even using facts. You think your above facts. I had this same poor mindset as a Protestant. It’s very sad how ignorant many of us are in The West on Christian History. You know Protestants didn’t give you the Bible right?

How about I use the Bible:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of. God.” Romans 3:23. ▫️”For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is. eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 6:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
How about I use the Bible:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of. God.” Romans 3:23. ▫️”For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is. eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Romans 6:23

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:3
This is basic, we all know this as readers of scripture.
Time to learn history
513P2VCY7EL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is basic, we all know this as readers of scripture.
Time to learn history
513P2VCY7EL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg
Exactly. The gospel message is basic at its core.

Then organizations come around and make it complicated.

That book is probably good, but I’d rather learn about Islamic history at the moment :manny:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Exactly. The gospel message is basic at its core.

Then organizations come around and make it complicated.

That book is probably good, but I’d rather learn about Islamic history at the moment :manny:
Organizations didn’t come around and make it complicated…

The first 300 years of Christianity were full of persecution. Only had house churches (which were not informal btw and the services were liturgical) or have to do it in catacombs.

313AD Now churches are possible due to legalization by Emperor Constantine who converts to Christianity.

351AD First Ecumenical Council (there’s 7 btw), Council of Nicea happens. All the Bishops get together to mainly address the rising heresy of Arianism. We get the Nicene Creed there too. You can actually go read it’s canons. You’ll be shocked how removed Protestantism is removed from Early Christianity.

Make a long story short, let’s skip to 1054 AD where the Great Schism begins. Splitting the East and the West. Roman Catholicism begins.

In 1517, Martin Luther kicks off the Protestant Reformation against the Roman Catholic Church with the 95 Thesis.

Lot more happened but keeping it brief and simple.

All of this is available to read. You’re just not aware of it

You’re not even well versed in Christian history, Scripture, you don’t even know an episcopacy put together the Bible you read and trust.

You lack any knowledge of basic ecclesiology to have the nerve to tackle apologetics to reach out to Muslims.

You’re intentions are pure and I applaud you. You should go properly learn Christianity first.

You’ll do yourself a favor at least getting your feet wet by buying this ($13).

81aX8An0dqL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The nikka she married looks like he's on Facebook all day saying show bobs

How you marry your daughter off to a demon like that

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
not collecting stamps isn't a hobby.
But that's the thing, yall BELIEVE that science can 100% explain your reality just like a religious person BELIEVES their religious text explains there's

Religion is just a system of beliefs. Atheism is a system of beliefs. Atheism is a religion