A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Historically it has been religion.
It's not exclusively religion.

And considering this is the middle east we're talking about...the place dominated by Islam whose founder took several young wives...yeah...I'm gonna say it's religion.
It's not religion. Religion is just used legitimize and justify these things.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Strawman. The only point in this thread is getting with children in any form is disgusting,but is only condoned in conservative religious societies. No one is denying there are perverts everywhere.

Why are you running interference in this thread with whataboutism is the bigger question. :jbhmm:
Sorry, I can't hear you over the top song in the world rn which, coincidentally, happens to be about an institutionally protected pdf file.

Freaky ass nikkas is a worldwide phenomenon, and they protect each other by whichever means are available: religion, NDA's, etc.

Again, this is absurd and I'm not doing this with you, esp not now. Frankly, it's in poor taste.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Remember now yall. This poster is supposed to be a well educated, prim and proper American pro black woman :heh: I can’t believe posters can’t see that agent/troll for what it is. If you take this thing serious you’re stupid and unserious yourself. @HarlemHottie :mjlol::yeshrug: Honestly in real life it’s probably more like Huntsville handsome
ace-ventura.gif
ole ray finkle head ass fakkit:laff:

Was this incomprehensible to anyone else? I literally have no idea what you intended to say.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
38 states, across the West, South, Midwest, and Northeast.

"At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolish child marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

The true figure is likely to be much higher because 10 states provided no or incomplete statistics. [* * *]

Then, the fact that the children were as young as 13 and the fact that it was mostly girls married to adult men.”
United States of Pedophiles :sitdown:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
that's you in the video right, arabcac?

this what you stand for?
Arabcac? What is this projection from you - an actual cac who is a registered pedophile? You are a sick man for supporting pedophilia, get help - seriously