A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What parts?
38 states, across the West, South, Midwest, and Northeast.

"At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolish child marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

The true figure is likely to be much higher because 10 states provided no or incomplete statistics. [* * *]

Then, the fact that the children were as young as 13 and the fact that it was mostly girls married to adult men.”

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Religion.

Its like my brother used to say, church folk really are some of the sickest most trifling muhfukkas man.
You’re brother is wrong, we’re not all Muslims or Evangelicals. Even less on predator shyt like Eddie Long

Edit:
Eastern Orthodox Christian here.
We take our faith serious and love our people in our church. You won’t find no sissy nonsense nor scandalous behavior. You will be approached and corrected.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
38 states, across the West, South, Midwest, and Northeast.

"At least 207,468 minors married in the US between 2000 and 2015, according to data compiled by Unchained At Last, a group campaigning to abolish child marriage, and investigative documentary series Frontline.

The true figure is likely to be much higher because 10 states provided no or incomplete statistics. [* * *]

Then, the fact that the children were as young as 13 and the fact that it was mostly girls married to adult men.”
Damn. This is like teachers having sex with students but legal.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You’re brother is wrong, we’re not all Muslims or Evangelicals. Even less on predator shyt like Eddie Long
Not all by any means. But breh its no secret its some sick evil muhfukkas hiding behind shyt they aint even bother to read straight from the text theyselves man.

im not here to indict religion. If u embrace the holy spirit like truly embrace God's love then :salute: But the majority of these so called church folk is worse than some satanists outchea man. Its why i do my prayer from my own alter at home and keep my relationship with God one/one.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Claiming that this only happens at an institutional level when religion is involved is just being willfully ignorant.
Well child trafficking is a billion dollar industry it’s not ran by anyone religions, gotta stop giving cacs a pass just cause they hijacked our spirituality

...and what happened to those men you mentioned when their shyt was exposed? They were imprisoned or driven out of society. The men in these other cultures are embraced. That's the difference.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Not all by any means. But breh its no secret its some sick evil muhfukkas hiding behind shyt they aint even bother to read straight from the text theyselves man.

im not here to indict religion. If u embrace the holy spirit like truly embrace God's love then :salute: But the majority of these so called church folk is worse than some satanists outchea man. Its why i do my prayer from my own alter at home and keep my relationship with God one/one.
Amen on really desiring God. It’s a lot of people who just go as a routine and live lukewarm in Protestantism and Roman Catholicism, sadly.

If you want the fullness of the Christian faith seek an Orthodox church. We really about it, Sola Fide is a 16th Century innovation.

Find one at this link Parishes

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Just look at the weirdo post above you

At least let a child finish basic secondary education before it is her duty to cook clean and suck dikk for a grown man.

I remember the health issues surrounding this, when some of the girls get pregnant the birth canal is too narrow for the baby to come through in labour which causes serious complications
And folk on here got mad at me cause I said I'm against having children...I will not be bringing a child into this shyt ass place.

Granted I'm not even in the realm of arranged marriages, but the fact that I know kids are seen as a burden across the globe is telling. I won't bring a life into this fukk shyt. Not on my watch.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
...and what happened to those men you mentioned when their shyt was exposed? They were imprisoned or driven out of society. The men in these other cultures are embraced. That's the difference.

You don't think Hollywood embraced Roman Polanski, even after his rape of a child was exposed, and continued to look the other way while that shyt was going on regularly in every studio? They couldn't be open about it because the LAWS of the country were against it, but as an institutional culture it was absolutely embraced.

Same with the rock world, rock stars were getting with teenage groupies out in the open and it was all public knowledge, still embraced, even though rock music wasn't religious at all.

Once again, the sexual abuse in Greek and Roman societies had nothing to do with religion, was public knowledge, and was still embraced.

Mao's sexual abuse of young girls was widespread knowledge and no one stopped him.

France is generally not a religious society, yet there is no age of consent for sexual relations, and sex with teenagers is still widely accepted. The literal First Lady of France was 40 years old when she seduced her 15-year-old student.....who she later married and is now the president of France.

Early marriage of girls happens across Indian society in religious and non-religious household alike.

Claiming that this shyt only happens in religious settings was simply false.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
:snoop: Yall really have to stop this shyt. I understand the need to psychologically distance oneself from the very worst men, but yall getting ridiculous in here. The cultural chauvinism is too much and demonstrably false.
I'm gonna stand on a square and say that yeah, if one culture promotes children wedding adults with all the implications that tie in, yeah another culture that doesn't allow it is better in that regard.

It's not a wholesale comparison but yes, in that part the one that protects children is best.

And of course there's perverts/deviants in all cultures and creeds but ideally it shouldn't be promoted by aligning values that help proliferate the associated notions.