A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
nikkas be perverts everywhere and will kidnap a child and keep her in the fukking basement. I'm not doing this with yall. It's absurd.
Just look at the weirdo post above you

At least let a child finish basic secondary education before it is her duty to cook clean and suck dikk for a grown man.

I remember the health issues surrounding this, when some of the girls get pregnant the birth canal is too narrow for the baby to come through in labour which causes serious complications

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
In the west where we see our daughters as princesses vs the east where they're not.
:snoop: Yall really have to stop this shyt. I understand the need to psychologically distance oneself from the very worst men, but yall getting ridiculous in here. The cultural chauvinism is too much and demonstrably false.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
nikkas be perverts everywhere and will kidnap a child and keep her in the fukking basement. I'm not doing this with yall. It's absurd.
Child marriage is only condoned in conservative religious societies.

Yes, there are perverts everywhere. In modern liberal societies, perverts are arrested and shunned.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Child marriage is only condoned in conservative religious societies.

Yes, there are perverts everywhere. In modern liberal societies, perverts are arrested and shunned.
:skip: Oh, it's the marriage that bothers you? Dassit?? Freaky ass nikkas, b.

Why is it so difficult to concede this point? :jbhmm:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:skip: Oh, it's the marriage that bothers you? Dassit?? Freaky ass nikkas, b.

Why is it so difficult to concede this point? :jbhmm:
Strawman. The only point in this thread is getting with children in any form is disgusting,but is only condoned in conservative religious societies. No one is denying there are perverts everywhere.

Why are you running interference in this thread with whataboutism is the bigger question. :jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:

they won't abandon their culture or people so you can't save em unless they actually ex communicate their families

If she can’t say no, then how the fukk is she on a whole TV Show explaining so?
she's reliving the past from what i got. she's not currently 13.