A 13 year old Lebanese girl, forced to marry 29 year old man, crying in pain:"The girl can't say no. It's against our culture." the man smiles:“It's..

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Historically it has been religion.
It's not exclusively religion.

And considering this is the middle east we're talking about...the place dominated by Islam whose founder took several young wives...yeah...I'm gonna say it's religion.
Child marriage is legal in the majority of states here in the U.S. and I believe there are hundreds, if not thousands, of them every year here.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
please note that republicans are banning abortion, abortion pills, starting to introduce the idea of banning no fault divorces, and talking about replacing the white population, and yet child marriages are still legal in most of the united states

747.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They got a Kafala system too fukk Lebanon
A nation that exports exploiters and imports the exploited and is still a failed state

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If it was Amerika, he would be locked up with R.Kelly washing a another man’s drawers…

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Historically it has been religion.
It's not exclusively religion.

And considering this is the middle east we're talking about...the place dominated by Islam whose founder took several young wives...yeah...I'm gonna say it's religion.
Historically, have non-Muslims or non-religious people in the Middle East engaged in those practices?