[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
The BCC betrayal was my "It's still real to me, dammit" moment of the year so far. If I was there they would've restrained me like Yuta.

jimmy-butler-nba.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Bryan looking up at Claudio like :dwillhuh: is still hilarious
You shot me :dwillhuh: You :dwillhuh: My friend :dwillhuh: My brother :dwillhuh: We've travelled together :dwillhuh: We have fought together :dwillhuh: I've let you inside my house :dwillhuh: You've eaten my wife's food :dwillhuh: You

Bryan the one who brought that man Claudio in AEW to begin with :wow: there was levels to that backstabbing

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Holy shyt :damn:

We only just finished - ended up having to be out of town last night.

I think this might be AEW's most AEW-at-its-best PPV in history.

I love the energy of having All In as the Wrestlemania feel good show and then All Out as the ultraviolent fever dream that follows.

FSBS - For Sickos By Sickos :myman:
I got my snacks and about to head home to watch all out. I'm a be fair and watch it as a wrestling fan :ehh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No tribalism or anything with these guys. They are actually huge WWE fans but generally fair. One of the guys gave Swerve/Hangman 6 Stars.. Good conversation they had.

And the guy that gave it 6 stars said the highest he's ever done before was 5.5 :whoo:

And he said it might be the best feud in wrestling history. The other guy agreed as well.

I like how these guys analyze. Might have to look at what other content they post and give them a subscribe.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And the guy that gave it 6 stars said the highest he's ever done before was 5.5 :whoo:

And he said it might be the best feud in wrestling history. The other guy agreed as well.

I like how these guys analyze. Might have to look at what other content they post and give them a subscribe.

That's their side channel. Their main channel is this one: