[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Is it worth running back for the continental and tbs title matches? Only two i missed.
I liked the Continental one but if you don’t go back then can’t really say you missed anything particularly noteworthy

TBS title match is skippable because Shida was a slop fest.

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Finally catching the replay . Damn this Willow - Stat match is fire .

And they both looking right :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have to side with Tony Khan there. Eddie Kingston would have wanted to do all that shyt in a throwaway match vs. Lance Archer on 'Rampage'..

If you are going to do that shyt, save it for a real blood feud that people are interested/invested in. Swerve vs. Hangman was the right time and place for it

Also, it's not like Eddie Kingston has never had Tony's ear. It was his idea to put those other belts up in the Continental Classic and TK even let Eddie win the thing.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I have to side with Tony Khan there. Eddie Kingston would have wanted to do all that shyt in a throwaway match vs. Lance Archer on 'Rampage'..

If you are going to do that shyt, save it for a real blood feud that people are interested/invested in. Swerve vs. Hangman was the right time and place for it

Also, it's not like Eddie Kingston has never had Tony's ear. It was his idea to put those other belts up in the Continental Classic and TK even let Eddie win the thing.
giphy.webp

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Rumble 99 I Quit match was more brutal than last night’s cage match. Yeah, last nights main event had :damn: moments, but Mick Foley took a diving bump and a dozen plus unprotected chair shots….
Yeah, I understand being uncomfortable with some of the shyt we saw last night but I'm OK with feeling like that watching TV, and wrestling doesn't escape that. And we've seen fukked up shyt before, last night was not some ground breaking stuff, it was just presented in a way we haven't seen in a long ass time (or ever in a major U.S promotion). The pearl clutching has gone too far, imo :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yeah, I understand being uncomfortable with some of the shyt we saw last night but I'm OK with feeling like that watching TV, and wrestling doesn't escape that. And we've seen fukked up shyt before, last night was not some ground breaking stuff, it was just presented in a way we haven't seen in a long ass time (or ever in a major U.S promotion). The pearl clutching has gone too far, imo :manny:
Society has become soft. Just too many sissies nowadays. :ld:

I’ve seen ECW, XPW, CZW in my teens. This ain’t nothing. :bryan: