[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
As Bryan's was suffocating, he was shown his entire life up to this point and then he heard this...

And tried to walk towards the darkness and not the light...

Ayo :bryan:

That’s wild her vid make it seem like AJ the only match she ever had :heh:

And did they really start with her WWE 2K character? :bryan:
:birdman:

Stop running from the grind.

This is real talk from Takeshyta, couldn’t have said it better myself :ehh:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
The modern wrestling fan crying about Danielson and swerve almost getting killed be the same ones crying about wanting the Attitude Era back when the WWE go to Netflix :mjlol:

This type of shyt was regular... Mofos need to go ahead and say that they only want to see the WWE do better and don't care for other promotions

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Funk did it to Flair in 89' :banderas:

I read not long ago that Kingston wanted to do it for an angle with Jericho but management didn't let him do it and that TK was constantly telling Eddie he couldn't do the "bag spot" so I wonder what changed :jbhmm:
Kingston at home losing his shyt probably. Also, I think there's degrees between what was happening during attitude era and stabbing with a needle imo.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kingston at home losing his shyt probably. Also, I think there's degrees between what was happening during attitude era and stabbing with a needle imo.

Mick Foley was doing insane shyt every week, far more dangerous than stabbing someone with a needle. The Attitude Era isn't ever fully "coming back" in the mainstream.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I just got from the ppv and I don't even know what to say, that's how good that shyt was live:wow::wow::wow:

Osprey v. Pac was better than I expected (and I expected greatness:wow:) and the lights out cage match was :merchant:. There was only one match I didn't like other than that it was great show.

TK got one with these Saturday ppvs and less than 10 matches. Can't wait to run it back tomorrow after the Bears game:ahh:

:blessed: this L yall bout to take today #leviszzn

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Mick Foley was doing insane shyt every week, far more dangerous than stabbing someone with a needle.
Obviously, this is an issue of personal sensibilities. I don't recall Mick doing anything that I don't know grotesque (can't think of the ideal word here) -- thumb tacks and jumping off the cell don't hit the same, likely because we see those much more frequently.
The Attitude Era isn't ever fully "coming back" in the mainstream.
Ok?

--

If you're that pissed off that you're brining a needle why not sedate the guy :dame: why not stab him in the eye or neck?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Obviously, this is an issue of personal sensibilities. I don't recall Mick doing anything that I don't know grotesque (can't think of the ideal word here) -- thumb tacks and jumping off the cell don't hit the same, likely because we see those much more frequently.

Ok?

--

If you're that pissed off that you're brining a needle why not sedate the guy :dame: why not stab him in the eye or neck?

It's wrestling. People bring sledgehammers to the ring and cover the top part and only use the handle.