[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
It's wrestling. People bring sledgehammers to the ring and cover the top part and only use the handle.
Now now, Vince took the full might of his son in law's hammering!

T_TJpY.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dave is going 6 stars on this I bet

No doubt he's going as high as possible. The match had everything Meltzer stans about wrestling. I hope fans continue to trend of not giving a fukk about his ratings, it's been one of the more refreshing things of the past year or so. He drops a rating, people go "yeah that makes sense coming from him" and move on. That's how it always should be.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
No doubt he's going as high as possible. The match had everything Meltzer stans about wrestling. I hope fans continue to trend of not giving a fukk about his ratings, it's been one of the more refreshing things of the past year or so. He drops a rating, people go "yeah that makes sense coming from him" and move on. That's how it always should be.
Yeah I mean it’s just one guys opinion. It would be like losing your shyt over Roger Ebert ratings.

Maybe cinephiles do, I don’t follow that closely enough to know.

Yeah obviously Dave is not at the notoriety level of Roger Ebert, but my point is that Ebert is as synonymous with movie ratings as Dave is with wrestling match ratings