[9/27/23] AEW Dynamite: Penta/Matt Jackson/OC/Austin Gunn, Julia Hart/Willow Nightingale, Hearing from a bunch of people, and more!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I’m going with LFI with a new 5th member so Andrade, Rush, Preston Vance, Metallica, and who is the 5th man??

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Skipped the contract signing, but the rest was a good show. Interesting matches that delivered.

-Don't see anything interesting about Julia, but she does a clean moonsault. :ehh:

-White/MJF gonna be good. MJF was on point with the tofu line. :picard: (it took time for dude to find his groove.)

-Fenix/JJ was really good and better than I expected it to be.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That was a promo:whoo:

White absolutely nailed that promo

Got a feeling Darby is winning Sunday. But I want them to let Christian cook with the title for a little longer.

Edge is most likely debuting on Sunday, and it probably won't be to help Darby win.

Also, was it just me, or did that Swerve/Hangman segment feel off? Hangman sounded like he was cutting a promo for a completely different match & opponent.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Also, was it just me, or did that Swerve/Hangman segment feel off? Hangman sounded like he was cutting a promo for a completely different match & opponent.
Felt more like he was cutting a promo about himself than for the match/opponent. Also, I thought it was weird how when he chose to attack Swerve that all he did was stab his hand.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Edge is most likely debuting on Sunday, and it probably won't be to help Darby win.

Hangmayne cuts promos like Butters from Southpark. Just rambling

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Hangman going "You said you wanted to be the first black AEW champion...." and then rambled about some nonsense....it's like he was thrown off that the crowd was rocking with Swerve until the cheap heat local sports team sucks shyt