[9/27/23] AEW Dynamite: Penta/Matt Jackson/OC/Austin Gunn, Julia Hart/Willow Nightingale, Hearing from a bunch of people, and more!

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This new injury that Cole needs surgery for cements my thinking that Adam Cole should never be a main eventer in AEW. Cant trust a dude who continues to have freak injuries like this.

Put the strap on him, and he’s gonna be out the next week tripping over some untaped production cord next to the ring. No thanks.

Welcome to the higher midcard buddy :francis:
He was never so injury prone in NXT maybe the years finally caught up with him

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn why does wrestling have to bw heel or face in 2023? I like the fact mega heels xan go at other heels.

This^^^^^^

The heel face shyt is played out…..

If it’s for a championship, it should be about the champion trynna retain it and the contender trynna win it.

Who cares who wears the white hat or the black hat and fans should pull for who they want

And I’m out

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That injury to Cole might be the best thing that could've happened to MJF.

Finally back in a serious top feud vs a top guy for the top prize. I know that promo was long but it didn't even feel like it :wow:

Guessing it's the Full Gear main event. Cool with either outcome and like 80% sure MJF would retain but honestly think it's long overdue for Jay White to have some gold. Would've been perfect with the International title but I dont think Tony even knows what he wants that belt to be.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Swerve one of my favorites in the company and I'm glad he is getting a big look now. Do wish he could be be 10 or 15% smoother on the mic. Sometimes he sounds like he is stumbling a bit, but the catch phrase, Nana dance, in ring abilities are all on point.

Julia Hart on the come up :skip: . Statlander is one of the best in ring women's workers the company has, but hasn't cracked the character code yet.

Jay White vs MJF :leon: