8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
MMA fighters are just wrestlers and dudes who weren't good enough at other martial arts to compete specifically in those competitions so they join ufc to fight wrestlers.
Look at Tyron Woodley background all i see is wrestling, never had any developed skills in boxing.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
MMA fighters are just wrestlers and dudes who weren't good enough at other martial arts to compete specifically in those competitions so they join ufc to fight wrestlers.
Look at Tyron Woodley background all i see is wrestling, never had any developed skills in boxing.
there are multiple champions from other combat sports that compete in mma. shut up and go play nintendo :mjlol:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
why would they… there’s no money in MMA
:snoop: Right. We were all clamoring for Jake Paul to take all the big money fights in boxing for going on 3 years straight.

:martin:
Boxing’s Dead, this is its biggest star because it’s dead.

I answered OPs question and you trying to unanswer it with a different one. Pay is low in MMA for the fighters. Any random celebrity with a following can hop in and get paid like Jake Paul did, including Jake Paul, if they went into MMA :stopitslime:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Tyron didn't throw more because Jake earned his respect. When Tyron hurt him he started getting reckless and letting his hands go, but Jake hit him with some nasty counter shots and Woodley went back into his shell. That's respect. That's Paul showing he was the more seasoned boxer. Paul did get clipped but for the most part he was boxing circles around Woodley. He beat him with basic fundamentals.

Naw fam Woodley don’t let his hands go regardless it ain’t got nun to do with Paul respect. Woodley just a mma scrub. Paul skills are super basic. Like for somebody to be doing this for 3 years he suck more than he should have. Paul boxing skills are trash. Fight was trash all the way around with the no boxing ability shown by either fighter.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
There no need to make these grand sweeping statements about MMA or boxing. It’s a completely different thing. Not having boxing skills does not mean that you can’t fight. Boxing is a highly specialized thing that not very realistic to “fighting”.

If I get into a tussle on the bread aisle at the grocery store with some cac that got out of line there isn’t going to be a ref there to separate us if we start grabbing each other. It’s nothing to stop us from hitting below the belt. Most street fight end up with some sort of grappling. Me being able to dictate where the fight happens is more important than being able to have great head movement and work angles. If I’m able to shoot a double, mount you, and beat your face in, that way is more effective than working the jab.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
rewatched the fight again no sound, :patrice:.
Been watching Woodley fight for over a decade, a few times well Woodley had the timing and refused to throw another punch. Woodley doesn't through hands because he can't get the timing right like with Usman and he had the timing right with his worst hand today.

Not say he threw the fight but a few things just don't add up.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You’re the one addressing me, cac. What kind of hoe ass clown addresses someone and complains when they respond.

This wouldn’t be an issue if you haven’t been on my dikk for a year straight. But you can’t help yourself :scust:
Cause you tagged me dumb crakkka :laff: Nobody is mad over here it’s you arguing with 3 people in this thread because you look dumb. I’m just laughing at you per usual. You would think a rationale person at this point would ignore something as trivial as internet points and not get baited but you can’t help yourself

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:snoop: Right. We were all clamoring for Jake Paul to take all the big money fights in boxing for going on 3 years straight.

:martin:
Boxing’s Dead, this is its biggest star because it’s dead.

I answered OPs question and you trying to unanswer it with a different one. Pay is low in MMA for the fighters. Any random celebrity with a following can hop in and get paid like Jake Paul did, including Jake Paul, if they went into MMA :stopitslime:

It’s a lot easier to train up a dope off the street to box than it is to learn MMA. They don’t have the time or desire to train how to defend themselves in the cage. If I can make millions and just have to worry about punches with giant goofy gloves they are taking that route every time.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause you tagged me dumb crakkka :laff: Nobody is mad over here it’s you arguing with 3 people in this thread because you look dumb. I’m just laughing at you per usual. You would think a rationale person at this point would ignore something as trivial as internet points and not get baited but you can’t help yourself
:gucci: Uh…I tagged you…because….you…addressed me. I honestly can’t tell if you’re actually this fukking stupid or you just enjoy being a disingenuous cac. I have never given you the slightest thought on this website ever until you come running into my notifications looking for my attention. Which you do frequently. Because you’re on my dikk.