8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

---

Superstar
Daps
Man stop it

woodley is just a low output fighter who doesn’t have any sense of urgency when he fights.

he relays heavy on his power. He is always just looking for one big punch, and when it doesn’t land it he gives up mentally.

He doesn’t have that dog in him.

Again never said Woodley isn't a low output fighter start to think nuance escapes a lot of you cats. Woodley mentally has been dead for a while in the ring I said when he has the timing right.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop lumping in different style fighters, Wonderboy and Maia were tacticians fight nobody was letting hands fly and winning those fights, that is just disingenuous analysis. Couldn't be against Usman as Usman and Colby outworked him, and he was doing well with Burns and over-committed and got caught. Can't take you or your commentary seriously. All my friends are fighters and one made it to the UFC so yeah kinda off.
Lol @ saying you can't take my commentary serious and then dropping in this line, go suck your own dikk somwehere else fam, I'm done with you.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If you think woodley just doesn't throw hands because he just doesn't throw hands you need to rewatch all of his fights down to strikeforce tape and watch it with people that really know the sport. I will say it again Woodley doesn't throw hands when he can't get the timing on, he will let the hands fly when he has the timing and he had the timing with his worst hand.

If you saw the Darren Till vs Woodley fight you wouldn't say what you just said. I guess he didn't have the timing then and didn't let the hands fly in that fight as well.
Woodley in Strikeforce and early UFC would've put the beats on Jake but this is the not the same WOodley. If you watch his last 4 fights, he became gunshy and lost his nerve to stay in the pocket. Same shyt last night. He can't stand in the pocket. He's a headcase. Last 4 UFC fights, he couldn't pull the trigger at all. It was really weird to watch him coast and run.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: So…you addressed me. Dumb fukk. “Like I always do”…yeah like you’re always on my dikk. You’re making my point for me. What kind of man addresses someone and is up in another mans notification talking shyt and expects to get no response? Cac shyt. You’ve never been around any black people in your life.

Cry more. I don’t care what you do. You could ignore it or leak your period like a bytch. :mjlol: I can tel you were bullied and roasted relentlessly in school

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Woodley in Strikeforce and early UFC would've put the beats on Jake but this is the not the same WOodley. If you watch his last 4 fights, he became gunshy and lost his nerve to stay in the pocket. Same shyt last night. He can't stand in the pocket. He's a headcase. Last 4 UFC fights, he couldn't pull the trigger at all. It was really weird to watch him coast and run.

Woodley was gun shy against a non threat like Maia. The man just doesn’t like to fight and all the intangibles that comes with it

---

Superstar
Daps

I am agreeing with everyone that Woodley has been his own worst enemy and that he is a low-volume thrower. Just that when he gets it right he goes for it! He had it right today. Have to see in the rematch if Jake mixing it up or Woodley still has the timing and starts to believe again and throw a bit more.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
He tried to finish him that round, problem was jake hit him with a hard shot that made him think twice.
i saw that too..Ty Ty knew not to engage fully.

shyt fight and MMA boys leave this shyt alone..i hope badu jack steps in and fights these paul's..in fact im enjoying their success, its quite surreal.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn losing to GnP so many times in the UFC fukked Woodley up.

He spent 8 rounds in a boxing match with this legs wide and underhooks ready to stop a takedown :laff:

I wanted him to win, but I knew he wouldn't.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Woodley is a washed up UFC fighter who moved to other things because he couldn't hang

Y'all acting like he beat Silva

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cry more. I don’t care what you do. You could ignore it or leak your period like a bytch. :mjlol: I can tel you were bullied and roasted relentlessly in school
Clearly you do because you stay in my notifications like a little attention seeking hoe. You crave my attention and it brightens up your miserable cac ass existence when I give you the time of day. :scust:

You’ve posted 70 thousand times on the internet. There is no way you aren’t a socially awkward, no p*ssy getting dork in real life