8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
It’s a lot easier to train up a dope off the street to box than it is to learn MMA. They don’t have the time or desire to train how to defend themselves in the cage. If I can make millions and just have to worry about punches with giant goofy gloves they are taking that route every time.
Thank you! Now we’re both answering OP’s question

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
rewatched the fight again no sound, :patrice:.
Been watching Woodley fight for over a decade, a few times well Woodley had the timing and refused to throw another punch. Woodley doesn't through hands because he can't get the timing right like with Usman and he had the timing right with his worst hand today.

Not say he threw the fight but a few things just don't add up.
its been a rumor for years that he has arthritis in his hands or some type of injury and is just cashing checks, I don't know if that's true but this is the same Frozen One we've been seeing since Usman, hell even Dana was complaining about his refusal to engage when he was winning

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rewatched the fight again no sound, :patrice:.
Been watching Woodley fight for over a decade, a few times well Woodley had the timing and refused to throw another punch. Woodley doesn't through hands because he can't get the timing right like with Usman and he had the timing right with his worst hand today.

Not say he threw the fight but a few things just don't add up.
If you've been watching Woodley fight for a decade nothing about what happened last night should confuse you.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
its been a rumor for years that he has arthritis in his hands or some type of injury and is just cashing checks, I don't know if that's true but this is the same Frozen One we've been seeing since Usman, hell even Dana was complaining about his refusal to engage when he was winning

Yeah, if Woodley normally fought like the Diaz bros it'd be one thing to scream fix, but if you just listened to the fight, you could swear this was any of his fights the past six years - his corner begging him to let his hands go but he is just unwilling or unable to do so.

He needs to call it a career, if fighting Jake Paul and MAGA Colby won't let you use your hands, nothing will

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Uh…I tagged you…because….you…addressed me. I honestly can’t tell if you’re actually this fukking stupid or you just enjoy being a disingenuous cac. I have never given you the slightest thought on this website ever until you come running into my notifications looking for my attention. Which you do frequently. Because you’re on my dikk.

I negged you. Privately. Like I always do. And you are such a sensitive little bytch that you have to cry publicly in threads like now. If it was really a problem like I said you would put me on ignore. :heh: But you love arguing nonstop on this shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

He must have had arthritis for 12+ years then :heh:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
calm down there breh he won the fight, chill with the legend stuff haha
I haven’t even watched the fight yet but just from the post fight interview in the ring when woodley got in his face

jake was being humble at first but then turned it up on Woodley lol

told him get the tattoo and I’ll give you a rematch lol

although sounds like he might be backtracking now

can’t blame him

there’s a lot of other guys people would rather see Jake fight

#legendary

Last edited:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I negged you. Privately. Like I always do. And you are such a sensitive little bytch that you have to cry publicly in threads like now. If it was really a problem like I said you would put me on ignore. :heh: But you love arguing nonstop on this shyt.
:unimpressed: So…you addressed me. Dumb fukk. “Like I always do”…yeah like you’re always on my dikk. You’re making my point for me. What kind of man addresses someone and is up in another mans notification talking shyt and expects to get no response? Cac shyt. You’ve never been around any black people in your life.

---

Superstar
Daps
If you've been watching Woodley fight for a decade nothing about what happened last night should confuse you.

If you think woodley just doesn't throw hands because he just doesn't throw hands you need to rewatch all of his fights down to strikeforce tape and watch it with people that really know the sport. I will say it again Woodley doesn't throw hands when he can't get the timing on, he will let the hands fly when he has the timing and he had the timing with his worst hand.

If you saw the Darren Till vs Woodley fight you wouldn't say what you just said. I guess he didn't have the timing then and didn't let the hands fly in that fight as well.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think woodley just doesn't throw hands because he just doesn't throw hands you need to rewatch all of his fights down to strikeforce tape and watch it with people that really know the sport. I will say it again Woodley doesn't throw hands when he can't get the timing on, he will let the hands fly when he has the timing and he had the timing with his worst hand.

If you saw the Darren Till vs Woodley fight you wouldn't say what you just said. I guess he didn't have the timing then and didn't let the hands fly in that fight as well.
So Woodley didn't have the timing vs Shields, Wonderboy, Usman, Covington, Burns, Maia, etc. He also barely threw punches against Till, Till is just also more inactive than he is and then threw a dumbass lead uppercut in the 2nd and got his countered. He threw hands recklessly against Luque and nearly got knocked out and then choked out. Woodley doesn't let his hands go, it's common knowledge to everyone who has watched him and it has nothing to do with you thinking "you know the sport". His own coaches Din Thomas and Duke Roufus were constantly begging him to put punches together in most of his fights and it was no different last night with GT and Pedro Diaz. But I guess none of them know the sport and you do.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

Man stop it

woodley is just a low output fighter who doesn’t have any sense of urgency when he fights.

he relays heavy on his power. He is always just looking for one big punch, and when it doesn’t land it he gives up mentally.

He doesn’t have that dog in him.

---

Superstar
Daps
So Woodley didn't have the timing vs Shields, Wonderboy, Usman, Covington, Burns, Maia, etc. He threw hands recklessly against Luque and nearly got knocked out and then choked out. Woodley doesn't let his hands go, it's common knowledge to everyone who has watched him and it has nothing to do with you thinking "you know the sport". His own coaches Din Thomas and Duke Roufus were constantly begging him to put punches together and it was no different last night with GT and Pedro Diaz. But I guess none of them know the sport and you do.

Stop lumping in different style fighters, Wonderboy and Maia were tacticians fight nobody was letting hands fly and winning those fights, that is just disingenuous analysis. Couldn't be against Usman as Usman and Colby outworked him, and he was doing well with Burns and over-committed and got caught. Can't take you or your commentary seriously. All my friends are fighters and one made it to the UFC so yeah kinda off.