8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Months back I really thought Tyron should easily take this but then I really started to think about how mentally shot he's looked for the last few years now and wasn't sure.
He looked so much smaller than Jake too.
Even then, I think that was an easy win for Woodley if he had any activity whatsoever. He just refuses to throw punches, even when he's the one walking his opponent down lol.

Jake is a basic bytch ass boxer. Nothing special about him. He did deserve that decision though, even if the fight was wack

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
This.

All the MMA bros who swear UFC striking is on the same level as boxing were just handed yet another sobering reminder tonight. UFC is 50+ years behind any pro boxing league in terms of skill and talent. They need their equivalent of a grainy Black and White footage era. Their Jack Johnson era. Their Sugar Ray Robinson Rocky Marciano era. Their 60s Ali Liston Foreman Frazier era.... their Hagler Hearns Era.... Their Tyson Holyfield Lennox De La Hoya JCC era. Their Mayweather Pacquiou era. A league/sport takes TIME to evolve.

Which is perfectly fine btw, but its just the facts

woodley is a wrestler who hits hard.

I don't really get your argument because if both men were allowed to kick woodley would have easily won within a round.

why not bring up how Anderson Silva who is like 46 years old just beat Chavez Jr who is the former mw champ?

I watch away more boxing than I do mma, but lets not act like recado myorga didn't eat and win world titles.

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Had to catch a flight so I missed the fight but I expected this outcome, Woodley just doesn’t let his hands go :francis:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Didn't watch it.

I love combat sports but I don't get the intrigue with stuff like this.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how is Tyron Woodley 5'9 when Jake is clearly taller

but how is Jake Paul 6'1 when Tommie is 6'0 and is clearly taller

Lol he been lying about his height, its pretty known he actually 5"11, there are whole youtubes dedicated to debunking his height :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing is in a really bad state right now:shaq2:

you casuals always say this, anybody can agree to put on gloves and box, and get boxing license and get sanction bout

it's not boxings fault people want spectacle and not sport, people don't care about combat sports unless its some kind of story line or characters

Mcgregor created all this jake paul shyt, the nikka was nothing but cap, never defended his title, wasn't close to any of the accomplishments of any UFC fighters and managed to bullshyt his way into a mega payday against floyd all based off hype

so Jake Paul just said if mcgregor can do it so can I, and he was right, and here you have it

Yall don't care about boxing, yall here for to be chatty patties and be mad at jake paul, or make fun of him when he gets rocked against the ropes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
woodley is a wrestler who hits hard.

I don't really get your argument because if both men were allowed to kick woodley would have easily won within a round.

why not bring up how Anderson Silva who is like 46 years old just beat Chavez Jr who is the former mw champ?

I watch away more boxing than I do mma, but lets not act like recado myorga didn't eat and win world titles.

Anderson Silva started out as a pro boxer

his first professional boxing match was in 1998, he 2-1 in boxing

and Middleweight in boxing is 160 pounds, Anderson Silva competed at 185 and 205 in MMA, he bigger than Chavez Jr, and the fight was only 8 rounds instead of 12, but it was still a good win for Anderson even though it was a split decision

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man stop. The so called GOAT of boxing couldn't do shyt either

Both MMA and Boxing are trash :mjlol:

Floyd went against Logan Paul in exhibition dumb ass, it wasn't real fight and it wasn't the same person

Brian Custer literally asked Logan Paul before Jake Paul came out will he do you a REAL FIGHT like this, and not an exhibition

the athletic commission would not sanction Floyd and Logan Paul, it wasn't a real fight that's why it's not on Floyd's boxing record and he not 51-0

He would've did him like that japanese guy if it was real, that was an exhibition, but at the least minute they wanted it to be a real, and floyd wanted more money it was a huge dispute and the fight was gonna happen, because Floyd thought he just suppose to move around the ring with the guy

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you casuals always say this, anybody can agree to put on gloves and box, and get boxing license and get sanction bout

it's not boxings fault people want spectacle and not sport, people don't care about combat sports unless its some kind of story line or characters

Mcgregor created all this jake paul shyt, the nikka was nothing but cap, never defended his title, wasn't close to any of the accomplishments of any UFC fighters and managed to bullshyt his way into a mega payday against floyd all based off hype

so Jake Paul just said if mcgregor can do it so can I, and he was right, and here you have it

Yall don't care about boxing, yall here for to be chatty patties and be mad at jake paul, or make fun of him when he gets rocked against the ropes
Bro U wrote all that for nothing. That is not even why I said that :rudy: