8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karume

All Star
Daps
I didnt like the way mama Woodley was hugging Jake Pauls mom after the match, she didnt want to let that cac go...mama Woodley tried to kiss Pauls mother and the dirty cac slipped out of the way and didnt let her.
Why would she let her?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Fukk Woodley and his rematch.

Scary ass mfer fumbled the bag tryna go out fighting like a damn leprechaun :stopitslime:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I didnt like the way mama Woodley was hugging Jake Pauls mom after the match, she didnt want to let that cac go...mama Woodley tried to kiss Pauls mother and the dirty cac slipped out of the way and didnt let her.
She’s a Christian :mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I had Woodley winning by 1 point.
I could see this

i dont know… nikkas don’t seem to understand Paul was loading up on one hand the entire fight. Its hard to chase a longer fighter and time a jab to let punches get off. You got to slip your way in off the jab or get hit coming in.

regardless, Woodley just lacked the boxing SKILLS to do that on Paul. But he controlled the ring basically. Paul had moments, but any real boxer would’ve probably sat him down multiple times

Woodley has the ability to do that but it’s just not in his nature… it’s not what he knows. He was damn near boxing in a Muay Thai stance.

Whatever is comfortable but i think next time he wont be so hesitant. He still damn near won by doing “nothing” as some of you said. And mostly because he’s not a real boxer yet

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fight was w/e, but I can respect dudes hustle. Dudes should have been on this wave a while ago.

Yea, I’m seeing some “Jake Paul got exposed as a fraud tonight!” talk...

...as if anyone who follows boxing with deductive reasoning didn’t already know why a yoked up non-athletic youtuber was cherry-picking non-boxers to fight in a boxing match for views :unimpressed:

As long as he gets ppl talkin bout “ooowweeee I just know he gon lose the next one!”... he’s already won the next one. Bag secured.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
To be fair, can you name the first four fighters in most guys professional careers??
Yeah but there is a difference fighting those who legitimate want to be a boxer, and those who never stepped foot in a boxing ring other than training. :yeshrug:

That Youtuber was just doing it for fun fighting other youtubers.

Nate seems like he just picked up gloves one day and decided to give boxing a go with his first in ring action against Jake.

The MMA guys maybe, but they old and washed up.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Like everyone else is saying...if Woodley was more active when paul was gassed he would have won on points or KO

All you gotta do is gas him out cuz he loses any semblance of technique and KO power

Next guy Paul calls out should push for a 10 round fight. Weather any storm and keep him honest with counter punching and distance jabs for the first 4 and then just go all out the rest of the way

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you know chappelle don't hold back, i wonder what he said to him. whatever it was woodley wasn't trying to hear it :francis:

these MMA guys goin out sad, conor bytchass actually won. at least it was Mayweather with the thorough fustigation

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Jake Paul has been taking his boxing training seriously :yeshrug:

He is basically an amateur but got two wins over seasoned (retired) MMA fighters. It's a L for the UFC.

This.

All the MMA bros who swear UFC striking is on the same level as boxing were just handed yet another sobering reminder tonight. UFC is 50+ years behind any pro boxing league in terms of skill and talent. They need their equivalent of a grainy Black and White footage era. Their Jack Johnson era. Their Sugar Ray Robinson Rocky Marciano era. Their 60s Ali Liston Foreman Frazier era.... their Hagler Hearns Era.... Their Tyson Holyfield Lennox De La Hoya JCC era. Their Mayweather Pacquiou era. A league/sport takes TIME to evolve.

Which is perfectly fine btw, but its just the facts