8/29 SHO PPV - Jake Paul VS Tyron Woodley (POLL ADDED)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
you should care. woodley is a dude who literally cried out on the mat and made up an injury to get up out the ring. its been a mess for him in combat sports for years. even with a knockdown it doesn't change the outcome either.

wood beating himself is kinda the theme but people new to him don't want to believe it because he looks like he got all the tools :francis: dude is almost 40. he ain't fixing any of those problems this late in the game - and they carry over into every combat sport
I shouldn’t care, It’s not boxing.

Im a boxing head, idgaf what happened with him when he wasn’t boxing.

Beating himself could be a theme.. cool. But idgaf how many years he was in MMA, you just don’t jump into boxing and start going 8 rounds.

It honestly showed how BAD Paul really is. He came into the ring with damn near every advantage outside of REAL fight experience. And when it got real, he ran.

he had youth, length, natural size/weight, etc. once that one right hand didn’t drop/hurt Woodley like he wanted, he ran. :yeshrug:

A real boxer with those advantages would’ve done more to put Woodley away… easily. And if Woodley was a real boxer, not “striker” but BOXER, he would’ve easily put Paul away. Woodley basically trained for an 8 round fight for like 3 months after Paul has supposedly been training his “ass off” for 3 years and Woodley still could’ve won.

If it wasn’t for the Jab/grab and run, he would’ve lost.

And Woodley also got a knockdown from me. If the ropes kept you standing, thats a knockdown

Only reason dude lost is because he didn’t really know how to cut off the ring and slip a jab.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Tyron didn't throw more because Jake earned his respect. When Tyron hurt him he started getting reckless and letting his hands go, but Jake hit him with some nasty counter shots and Woodley went back into his shell. That's respect. That's Paul showing he was the more seasoned boxer. Paul did get clipped but for the most part he was boxing circles around Woodley. He beat him with basic fundamentals.
I think that right hand hurt Woodley, I felt that was the hardest punch of the fight. Made him think about something the whole fight.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says the clown who throws a tantrum in every thread after a neg :laff:
:mjlol: You’re the one addressing me, cac. What kind of hoe ass clown addresses someone and complains when they respond.

This wouldn’t be an issue if you haven’t been on my dikk for a year straight. But you can’t help yourself :scust:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i was dumb enough to assume that an in-shape and only recently retired successful MMA fighter would at least be able to get a decision over a youtuber. this shyt is ridiculous. :hhh:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I think that right hand hurt Woodley, I felt that was the hardest punch of the fight. Made him think about something the whole fight.

when woodley gets hurt he doesn't move forward, the fact that he kept walking Jake down lets me know he wasn't really that hurt.

woodley is a very timed fighter who likes to fight with his back to the rope/ cage.

Jake shields is probably one of the worst strikers to ever fight in mma, and woodley lost a stand up fight to him fighting the same way he did tonight.

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
it wasn't bad at all, he walked Jake down and landed the harder cleaner shots

he just didn't throw enough punches to win.

If he let his hands go, he wins running away.

Woodley lost 6 rounds to 2 rounds, agreed to get a “I love Jake Paul” tattoo on his body, and even wore the tranny Pride flag colors :dame:

Needless to say… it was a rough night :unimpressed:
I thought he'd lull Paul into a false sense of security then catch him coming in.
Not sure what's up with Woodley mentally, he could've been the Welterweight GOAT if his heart or head was still in it.
Either way, respect for what he's accomplished and I'm glad he got paid but hopefully he's done.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
when woodley gets hurt he doesn't move forward, the fact that he kept walking Jake down lets me know he wasn't really that hurt.

woodley is a very timed fighter who likes to fight with his back to the rope/ cage.

Jake shields is probably one of the worst strikers to ever fight in mma, and woodley lost a stand up fight to him fighting the same way he did tonight.
I need to rewatch that round, Woodley looked like he had Jake in trouble and then he just stopped.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
you should care. woodley is a dude who literally cried out on the mat and made up an injury to get up out the ring. its been a mess for him in combat sports for years. even with a knockdown it doesn't change the outcome either.

wood beating himself is kinda the theme but people new to him don't want to believe it because he looks like he got all the tools :francis: dude is almost 40. he ain't fixing any of those problems this late in the game - and they carry over into every combat sport

Yup, but the Woodley Hustle is strong. He has the “look”, the swagger, and all the right shiny tools in a vacuum to fool people new to his gimmick that he’s just one little “umph” away!!

“if only he would’ve...!”:damn:

“image if he could’ve...!” :ohlawd:

Newsflash: He never will :unimpressed: